When are we allowed to use the incinerator?

Gordon Froman

Just the title. I is such a cool feature yet nowadays it seems no one is allowed to use it.

While I wouldn't just incinerate a D-class for fun or to recreate a holocaust shower (and I support striking people for doing this), punishing a test subject who ruins a test or rejects taking the amnesiac seems like a valid reason for me.

So, what is the procedure or the valid reasons for using the incinerator?

What corner says.

The only time you should use it is when it affects D-Class in a way that would spread confidential info to the Rest of D-Class Personnel.

SCP-513 is a perfect example - Giving amnesics doesn't get rid of the ghost, so you may use the Incinerator to terminate D-Class that way.

So only use it on 049-2 ( Zombie ) or 513-1 ( Bell Ringer )

• Manager
12 hours ago, Yao said:

Just the title. I is such a cool feature yet nowadays it seems no one is allowed to use it.

While I wouldn't just incinerate a D-class for fun or to recreate a holocaust shower (and I support striking people for doing this), punishing a test subject who ruins a test or rejects taking the amnesiac seems like a valid reason for me.

So, what is the procedure or the valid reasons for using the incinerator?

You may only use the incinerator on SCP 049-2 and infected D class like for RP if your doing a SCP 008 test

• Like 1

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗