[SCP-343 resistance test] - Research [15/04]

Gordon Froman

Form Title: [SCP-343 resistance test] ~ Research (14/04)

Lore Name: Yao

Clearance Level: 1

List of personnel involved in testing: none

Level D personnel involved: none

SCP: 343

Hypothesis: SCP-343 is not immortal, just extremely resistant to injury and pain, and can be damaged by a strong enough weapon/tool like a Tesla Gate.

Observation: I asked SCP-343 to stand in the active Tesla Gate on the D-block entrance. He agreed on the test, referring to me as "my son". He proceeded to stand at the Testa Gate on his physical form, receiving multiple electric discharges for more than 2 minutes. After the experience, he didn't showed any sign of injury of pain, instead telling me that, as he is master over space and time, he cannot be harmed. When asked if he lost even 1% of his health, he responded "I don't need to heal as I cannot be harmed. I don't even loose health, nor have any way to measure my health status". He then proceeded to excuse himself, telling me than "he needs to keep company to the SCP's on HCZ". It seems SCP-343 visits the containment chambers on the HCZ. When asked if that was allowed, he told me "sure, its not against the rules as far as I know". He then disappeared. I was puzzled of what rules does SCP-343  was referring to. Also, I felt unusually happy and content after the experiment, probably due to exposure to 343.

Visual Stimuli (Photos/videos): n/a

Errors and/or safety hazards: During the test, a D-class tried to escape and I received minor injuries in the crossfire with GENSEC.

Conclusion: So far, no weapon or tool has been able to damage SCP-343. While the effect of weapons on 343 is well documented, I was surprised that even a Tesla Gate, able to kill a normal man instantly, doesn't do any harm to him. It was also unexpected that even him seems to follow some set of rules.

This is a repost, somehow both my test posts where deleted in the morning.

Edited by Yao