Adding Lean Back

Keuka

What you want to see? - I really want to see Lean as well as the buyers back in the game

Why should we add it? - It was an amzing way to make money as well as a great interaction with other players when buying their barrels and more.

What are the advantages of having this? - It allows more players to have different varieties of ways to make money. It  allows PD/FBI/all gov. to have a bit more to look for to investigate if raiding a building. It is cheap and easy for new players to understand as well. So maybe more new players will stick around for longer

Who is it mainly for? - Criminals

Links to any content - I know Zeeptin already bought it but this is the link to it. https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/4801

I really hop this gets added back as it was so much fun to RP with people and going to other people to try and get their barrels without getting caught was an AMAZING rp experience. This coming back can add so much RP

Keuka UMC

After Dark kinda guy 

On 4/16/2019 at 1:20 PM, th3 said:

I don’t think it should be added back if we want to expand the amount of things low income players could use to get money

Players spawn with 25k, lean cost like 13k upfront and got players get way more in return

Keuka UMC

After Dark kinda guy 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/16/2019 at 2:18 PM, Rhenic said:

-Support

No one used lean.

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

• 3 weeks later...
  • Fame locked this topic