[SCP-173 Test] - Research [16/04]

SimbaDaLion

Form Title: [SCP-173] ~ Research (16/04)

Lore Name: Simba

Clearance Level: 02

List of personnel involved in testing:

-Me

-Security LCPL Damocles

Level D personnel involved: Two D-Class.

SCP: 173

Hypothesis: SCP-173 is a statue, which can lead me to think that he has no preferences over his victims. However, I am here to test if SCP-173 racist, by this I will be putting a black D-class and a white D-class in a cell with SCP-173, my feeling is that SCP-173 will kill both, but both of us were surprised with the results.

Observation: I was at the gate controll, Security LCPL took the 2 Class-Ds and left them in, released them and left. SCP-173 as always was aggresive and approached the class-d, at that moment, we closed the gate, after that we heard the classic scream of SCP-173 when  he breaks someone's neck. Later, we opened the gate and founded the Black D-Class in a corner alive, and the white one with a broken spine. After talking to the remaining D-Class he explained that he didn't kill him because he was his "homie" as he calls it.

Visual Stimuli (Photos/videos): N/A

Errors and/or safety hazards:  No errors happend during the test.

Conclusion: SCP-173 is a statue and has no preferences, but in some chases, he does preffer someone over others, cannot say he is racist in just one test, but from this result, I can tell he is by now.