Simba's staff application. - Denied

SimbaDaLion

1. What is your in-game name?: Many: Security LCPL Simba | JR Simba | MTF E11 PVT Simba 682S |  Or any SCP name.

2. What is your steam name?: SimbaDaLion

3. What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:0:45259773

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: Yes, I have many experiences as staff. Currently I have 3744 hours at gmod, and the 75% of time I've been staffing for many different communities. I won't name any to avoid advertisement, but I've been staff in both big and small communities. I've gone from T-mod, to head of staff, head admin, developer, etc... In general I've been staff mostly in star wars RP and SCP-RP, but one time I was staff in a dark RP, so I can understand how everything related to RP works.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? I started playing arround a month or two but I had to go on LOA for some months because personal problems.

6. What date did you make your forums account?: I did it arround 12th  of april.

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank): I'm a silver.

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot): I have 1 warning and its not active: https://steamcommunity.com/id/inndicativo/screenshot/969872369008369032

9. Have you donated?: Yes  I have donated for the rank of silver

10. What rank are you applying for?: Trial moderator.

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST): Not currently.

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes I have.

13. Timezone: I'm at GMT. But I'm on the server till its arround 6 of EST.

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum):

16.  I am a very active player in the community, having in mind that I am GMT, I play arround 5 hours a day, or 6. Depends on the week and if I have exams or not, but I do am active alot and you will probably see me just rping arround. I am a very serious player, I take RP like it was actually real (Obviously I know when to joke arround) I understand my rules and lore, so I know where to help every player and when they need it. I'm a very fast learner and a fast thinker, when players are in need of a staff member, I come as fast as I can and try to help them as much as I can, and if I really can't do anything, I call a fellow staff member to help me with it, I will not allow a player being confused and this avoiding him from having fun.

17. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: First I would freeze him to avoid him doing anything like killing me in a sit. I would proceed to mute/gag him and allow me to explain myself, and the rule he has broken, after explaining this I would unmute/ungag him and hear if he understood it, if he does, he would be getting a warning for doing it but redeemed, if he doesnt then I would just call a higher up to call an anti minge, as its 10000 seconds for MassRDM/RDA.

Edited by SimbaDaLion
Changing some new things

- Support

Looking at your forums profile, it created on Friday, April 12th, not around April 1st, and your first post looking to have been on Sunday the 14th. You've posted a few times in the research area of the forums, which shows that you're engaging in that portion of the community, but generally, we like to see staff members engaged in all areas of the community, such as responding to suggestions and stuff like that. You did have a recent warning for FailRP a week ago, which does put you in a poor light now that you're attempting to become a staff member and supposed to be enforcing the rules. A single warning isn't something that I hold against you, however. 

In regards to question 16, I'm a little concerned where you mention having a higher ranked staff member administer the minge punishment if the individual doesn't understand what you were telling him about the rules. As a staff member, you have to be able and willing to take the time to explain why certain rules are in place and ensure a person actually understands the rules. For example, sometimes people might not know what FearRP is. However, if the person is obviously just not cooperating and saying that they don't understand, that's a separate issue.

I'd recommend taking some time to gain more experience with our server and taking more time to think through question 16. Good luck moving forward!

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

3 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

- Support

Looking at your forums profile, it created on Friday, April 12th, not around April 1st, and your first post looking to have been on Sunday the 14th. You've posted a few times in the research area of the forums, which shows that you're engaging in that portion of the community, but generally, we like to see staff members engaged in all areas of the community, such as responding to suggestions and stuff like that. You did have a recent warning for FailRP a week ago, which does put you in a poor light now that you're attempting to become a staff member and supposed to be enforcing the rules. A single warning isn't something that I hold against you, however. 

In regards to question 16, I'm a little concerned where you mention having a higher ranked staff member administer the minge punishment if the individual doesn't understand what you were telling him about the rules. As a staff member, you have to be able and willing to take the time to explain why certain rules are in place and ensure a person actually understands the rules. For example, sometimes people might not know what FearRP is. However, if the person is obviously just not cooperating and saying that they don't understand, that's a separate issue.

I'd recommend taking some time to gain more experience with our server and taking more time to think through question 16. Good luck moving forward!

3 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

- Support

lol, lmao even

18 hours ago, ChimpMusic said:

21 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

- Support

I'm Just a Big Tom and Jerry Fan. 

tenor--1-.gif.701eb66430b7956f5cac65c4ce677b06.gif

On 4/16/2019 at 9:33 PM, Rookieblue said:

+/Support

However to this;

- Active on GMT/BST timezone (I say you most days)

- Friendly.

- Good application

Good Luck though.

If you don't get it this time, work on your answer to Q16, be more active in the general forums and you might even get it next time.

~Nucleus, SCP-RP Admin.

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

On 4/16/2019 at 2:33 PM, Rookieblue said:

- Support

Big Body Tony

spacer.png

-Support

-I haven't really seen you active on the server until the past 3-4 days.

-You've been disrespectful to myself a few time. (Around 1-2)

-You're not active on the forums for the most part.

-From what I see people saying you got question 16 wrong!

-You don't have a poll!

Edited by [Really Sic}jason

On 4/16/2019 at 10:33 AM, Rookieblue said:

- Support

On 4/16/2019 at 3:33 PM, Rookieblue said:

- Support