Should I receive the rank Admin?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Should I receive the rank Admin?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Mjay Omega/Mjay The Friendly Senior Mod

What is your steam name?: [GL] Mjay1808

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:444867301

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes I do, I have been Senior Moderator so I have passed Experienced

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) End Of August  

What date did you make your forums account? September 8, 2018

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Senior Moderator

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 2 https://imgur.com/a/T7inNqL

Have you donated? Yes, $140

What rank are you applying for? Admin

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No I'm not

Have you read the staff guidelines at

?  You will be tested on it: Yes I have read It and ready to be tested

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Rhenic-HA/Manager, Felix-HA, Matthew-SA, Will Newel-SA, Gamik-SA

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I love helping staff, I have over a Month of active playtime. I have been Senior Moderator for almost a month and counting and also have had past experience as a senior Moderator before I quit due to time but now since I'm more available with time I can now staff more and can help other staff members if they need help or have any question with staff or need help with sits. I like to help other staff members that are tired and want a break with staffing or wanna RP, I would tell that staff member to go have fun and RP while I fill in for them. I'm active and always easy to contact if needed and also can always talk to when either you feel some type of way even towards myself and I never take any Opinion about me personal because at the end of the day it an Opinion and won't hold you against it.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?  I believe I can make a difference to this sever, I believe I can help people in need of a staff member as I have the ability to stay calm in a heated situation. First I would attempt to calm the player down and take control, remind him it is against the rules to be disrespectful of an admin. If this fails, Gag the user and then remind the user again that it is against server rules. Ungag the user and continue with it. If the user continues to be disrespectful, I would Gag user again and continue with sit. If the user follows I would warn the user for Staff Dis as well anything else the user needs to be warned with. Otherwise, minge/warn the user for Staff Dis/Failure To Comply With Staff. If anything additional needs to happen, I would refer to the Staff Handbook or ask other staff.

3 hours ago, maral the great said:

+support 

active

good leader

active on forums 

active on ts

nice guy overall

(but im pretty sure you need over a month to apply but if not ignore this)

• Thanks 1

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

15 hours ago, Zage said:

+SUPPORT

Active 

Nice 

mature

knows what he is doing 

Deserves Promotion 

GOOD LUCK MJAY

~Billy

I have personally seen mjay handle sits, he always resolves the issue the right way and makes everyone happy, he would make a great admin.

• Thanks 1