Catsro's Trial Moderator Application- Accepted

Catsro

Should "Catsro" Be Trial Moderator?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should "Catsro" Be Trial Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: CI SGT Catsro XR09

What is your steam name?: TideTerror

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:52707804

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes I have been Admin before on a dark rp server named under Bitter gaming. I've also had Staff for a basewars server named LagNation.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 3/29/19

What date did you make your forums account? 3/30/19

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Platinum

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? I have Zero warns proof here: https://gyazo.com/43037fb2817e66e10b8c5374df898f87

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes I have

Timezone: CST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): I've had history of staffing on 2 different servers for most of my Garry's mod experience so staffing isn't a fresh experience for me. Dark RP is very similar to SCP-RP in the respect of punishments for RDM and mingery. I would like to further use my past experience with staff sits unto SCP-RP. I've enjoyed my time here as a member of Gaminglight, but I would like to further increase my knowledge of staffing by becoming a Trial Moderator. BitterGaming did have a warn system set in place, but but different minge punishments after warns. I intend to use my commands correctly and with reason cause no one wants someone abusing server power. The reason I am applying for staff would be to cut down the minge activity during late night server action. I when I am on late night I notice most of the staff are afk off duty or are not available due to being overwhelmed with sits. I would like to be able to relief the pressure by being apart of staff. I would have respect for the people in my sits even though they my not uphold the same respect for me. I also would love to help new players experience the same as i felt in this community by helping new players succeed in their RP. I believe everyone should be treated fairly. I've been pretty active on the server and I am enjoying the CI experience. Everyone at SCP-RP has treated me well so now I want to give back to server. I would love to be a new addition to the staff family!

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? While I am on duty, I would take him to the admin room for the sit so that it doesn't disturb RP. I then would treat him with respect first and attempt to calm the individual then ask him why he was Mass RDMing. If he continues his behavior I will warn him then notify a staff member with a higher position to handle the sit since they can issue the correct punishment since trial moderators only can provide a 300 second minge punishment. The warn I will issue will be Staff Diss and if they leave I will get their Steam ID and give it to the notified staff member because of the LTAP. I will then attempt to claim the next ticket that is available.

Edited by TideTerror
Minor Misspelling
  • Like 2

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

+ Support

- Seen you on basically every time I went on.

- Mature.

- Detailed responses and went above and beyond word requirements and responses

Overall + Support. Good luck, friend.

• Like 1

Author of the OFFICIAL Thing's Rangiatea is not Allowed to do at the Foundation (THRAF)

Former SCP-RP Staff, Event Team, Teamspeak Support Member

Current Riot Trooper Officer, Stormtrooper Sergeant First Class - ImperialRP

+ Support

I've seen you playing and have never had an issue with you on the server. You've always seemed very mature and focused on having fun, and have no disciplinary history on our server. I liked your response to question 16, you've shown critical thinking skills and have thought through how you would react to different situations and how you would address them. Despite your relatively short time with us, you have had a decent amount of participation on our forums, which shows you want to be an active member with us. Good luck with your application!

• Like 1

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

4 hours ago, Dr. Ternith Plague said:

+ Support

- Mature.

• Like 1

+Support 

overall a really nice person, see them on very often and enjoy having talks with them when I can, or when he is raiding and attempting to kidnap me, to continue, never had encountered him while staffing but he is always making sure people follow rules and is on the case the moment someone does break a rule. 

Good luck! 

~Infected ❤️

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Dr. Ternith Plague said:

+ Support

- Mature.

• Like 1

I'm Just a Big Tom and Jerry Fan. 

tenor--1-.gif.701eb66430b7956f5cac65c4ce677b06.gif

On 4/16/2019 at 8:57 PM, Dr. Ternith Plague said:

+ Support

- Mature.

• Like 1

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

+ Support

- The application has detail. You went over the word count requirement!

- From what I seen on your application you have a sense of being mature.

- I would say he's active. When I join I see him around the day.

- He's a nice fellow to hang out with. I've really only meet with him once but I've learned that he was a nice person in general.

-From what I see from people saying about you, you would seem fit to become a staff member

• Like 1

On 4/16/2019 at 3:57 PM, Dr. Ternith Plague said:

+ Support

- Mature.

• Like 1

On 4/16/2019 at 10:17 AM, Rookieblue said:

+ Support

I've seen you playing and have never had an issue with you on the server. You've always seemed very mature and focused on having fun, and have no disciplinary history on our server. I liked your response to question 16, you've shown critical thinking skills and have thought through how you would react to different situations and how you would address them. Despite your relatively short time with us, you have had a decent amount of participation on our forums, which shows you want to be an active member with us. Good luck with your application!

• Like 1