Will Newel

Admin+ whitelist perms BROKEN - Closed

So before the switch to Billy's Logs, Super admins, Senior Admins, and Admins had access to whitelist to every single job on the server with the exception to donator jobs. This is currently broken as far as I'm aware. 

As a Super Admin, I can only whitelist EMS, Police and two ranks of SWAT.  This is seriously making it hard for players to get whitelists as managers are the only ones who have 100% all of the whitelists and when there aren't andy Admins+ to force-job players on classes it is impossible for players to play on classes they need whitelists for. 

This is what my !whitelist looks like 

https://gyazo.com/c0148ff01ba6f207e9a3573f543f8631

(I do not know if SMT is aware of this issue however ill just make this post so it is official) 

+support 

would really help if we could whitelist for every job  :S

7 hours ago, Jeff Junior said:

+support 

Please fix this!

I can only whitelist for PD and and EMS.

+ Mega support

Whitelisting needs to be fixed! This issue involves all staff. We had this issue for around a week and it's really important to the server. Thank you all in advance! 

On 4/16/2019 at 5:05 PM, DasCalamity said:

+ Mega support

Whitelisting needs to be fixed! This issue involves all staff. We had this issue for around a week and it's really important to the server. Thank you all in advance! 

Please do fix

On 4/15/2019 at 5:52 PM, Jeff Junior said:

+support 

Not my server but I am pretty much the one who sets it up for you guys, and there's really nothing we can do about it until we find a fix with the addon developer. We're working on a fix as fast as we can.

On 4/15/2019 at 5:52 PM, Jeff Junior said:

+support 

On 4/16/2019 at 3:05 AM, DasCalamity said:

+ Mega support

Noted! We have reviewed this issue with our servers and we will be working hard to fix it ASAP! Please allow up to a week for any bug fixes to occur as we go on a first come first serve basis. Thank you!