Should I be accepted?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be accepted?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: Febreze

2. What is your steam name?: Febreze

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:208175719

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I was once staff on Gaminglight policeRP where i worked my way up to senior moderator about a year ago but i left as i went to another game, I have now returned and i want to help the community on gaminglight again. I have also owned multiple servers in the past which were PoliceRP servers and have a bit of DEV experience. But in all i know the rules of an RP server.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) early 2017

6. What date did you make your forums account? April 15, 2017

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 16, yes i know it is alot but they were a while ago when i used to mess around and i was childish. https://gyazo.com/abd6b9ca1185c62bd68e384815d1eb61

9. Have you donated? Yes

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes, all read and understood.

13. Timezone: BST (British)

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe I deserve this role as i have dedicated a lot of time into gaminglight in the past and I want to help out the community once again. I also believe i deserve this role as i am professional at times when it is needed but i also have a fun side so we can have a laugh whilst playing. As well as that I like to server justice to rule breakers and make sure the right thing is done to deal with the situation, I can also keep my cool when something gets heated and i will not break my professionalism, I can also stay mature at all times. Next, I am in a timezone where many staff members cant be on as I'm from England I can be on at times where they may be a shortage of staff so I can deal with people trying to break rules when no staff are on. Finally i believe I deserve this role as i have a lot of respect for the gaminglight community and anyone who plays the server no matter who they are i will always treat them how i would like to be treated.

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First, I would claim the sit and Jailtp them to me. then i would calmly aks them to stop cursing at me and if they don't i will gag them so they can no longer curse at me. Next, i would ask if they know why i brang them to the sit and if they know what MassRDM is, if they dont know what it is I will explain it to them. Next, I will call for an Admin+  to give the rulebreaker a 10,000 second minge as they MassRDMED. then i would warn them for "Mass RDM/Disrespect towards staff/NITRP". when that is all done i will return to deal with other sits.

-Febreze-

+/- Support

+ Former staff

+ Old player

+ Great Application

- 16 warns is a good chunk

- Just recently came back to the server after an extended absence

- Haven't seen you on too much (could be timezones)

Your application is very good, but I honestly do not think that you are ready for staff again yet. You've just returned from a very long absence and as a result a large portion of the playerbase may have no idea who you are. I think that you should take some more time to start getting acquainted with the current playerbase and become more well known in the community, things like joining a government branch and replying to more threads of the forums are all great things you can do to help yourself become more well known. Hopefully someone from your timezone can give you better advice!

As always, good luck! ~Shmoopy

6 minutes ago, Shmoopy_boop said:

+/- Support

+ Former staff

+ Old player

+ Great Application

Your application is very good, but I honestly do not think that you are ready for staff again yet. You've just returned from a very long absence and as a result a large portion of the playerbase may have no idea who you are. I think that you should take some more time to start getting acquainted with the current playerbase and become more well known in the community, things like joining a government branch and replying to more threads of the forums are all great things you can do to help yourself become more well known. Hopefully someone from your timezone can give you better advice!

As always, good luck! ~Calamity

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

10 minutes ago, Shmoopy_boop said:

+/- Support

+ Former staff

+ Old player

+ Great Application

As always, good luck! ~BeHappy

1 hour ago, Shmoopy_boop said:

+/- Support

+ Former staff

+ Old player

+ Great Application

As always, good luck! ~Nucleus

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

23 hours ago, Shmoopy_boop said:

+/- Support

+ Former staff

+ Old player

+ Great Application

Signature.png

On 4/16/2019 at 12:58 PM, Shmoopy_boop said:

+/- Support

+ Former staff

+ Old player

+ Great Application

On 4/16/2019 at 3:58 PM, Shmoopy_boop said:

+/- Support

+ Former staff

+ Old player

+ Great Application

As always, good luck! ~Steve

On 4/16/2019 at 8:58 PM, Shmoopy_boop said:

+/- Support

+ Former staff

+ Old player

+ Great Application

PoliceRP Manager

On 4/16/2019 at 8:58 PM, Shmoopy_boop said:

+/- Support

+ Former staff

+ Old player

+ Great Application

As always, good luck! ~Nucleus

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO |