Report on player "Toasty"

Susel
Message added by th3

Player will receive a restriction of their access to SCP 106 and 343 which must be appealed.

Your in game name: SuselMaks

Your Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/SuselMaks/

The player's in game name: Toasty

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:482874530

What did the player do: He minged and FailRP'ed. Broke many rules and abused 106's sweps and power. He also used his brozne donator rank for props to enter places the players are restricted.

Evidence (required): On the picture, Toastyy is being 106 and attacking 999 (which I was playing as at the time).

What do you believe should happen to the player: He should be blacklisted on 106 and stripped of his bronze donator rank.

Any extra information: He also abused admin only controls, like event buttons, light controls etc.

20190415_094119.jpg

Susel - Retired MTF person - "Teamwork makes the dream work"

+ support. I think I have warned him to not to break the 106 rules.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Just a update on this guy - I just Banned them for a week so they can think about how much they are FailRPing as 106 as well as to ready the MOTD.

But +Support on this anyway.

• Like 1

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

• th3 locked this topic