Hoovy

The Return of the 187th Legion

Is it time?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Should the 187th Legion make a return?

• Yes, I approve of the 187th Legion making a return to Gaminglight Clone Wars Roleplay!
    • No, I do not approve of the 187th Legion making a return to Gaminglight Clone Wars Roleplay!

Posted (edited)

PREFACE: Please actually read this before + or - supporting it. 

342462083_187thLogo.jpg.969c370a31e4d425f930382ef8a646bf.jpg

What do you want to see? -  The Return, of the 187th Legion to the Gaminglight Clone Wars Roleplay Server.

-

Why should we add it? - Currently the server, as you have likely noticed by now, is growing. Now, with the server growing, the battalions are growing. With the current population, the battalions are growing quite fast. I purpose that we add one more battalion, instead of the classic switching battalions. I'll get more into why the 187th Legion in particular should be added later. But, the current server population, we need another battalion. We get an average of 55 people per day, with a high of 65. Not counting Jedi or Venator Crew, we have eight battalions. What would it hurt to make it 9? All Battalions are stable right now, so if there was a time to do it, it would be now.

-

What are the advantages of having this? - The 187th Legion dabbles in a bit of everything. It ranges from Piloting, Advanced Recon Forces. It would add an extra unit to specializations that are very much so needing an extra unit. Plus, the Jedi General of the 187th is already in the game (Mace Windu). 

-

Who is it mainly for? - The Entire Server, from new players, to the current ones. Almost everyone would gain from the 187th being added into the game.

-

Links to any content - Models: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1218744424

187th Document, which contains All Classes (with weapons, models, and health): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1C9DEB16xV4BN_MvjWcaGbw2aimF4boHgPU4N0bNq0ac/edit?usp=sharing

1239323543_187thLegion.jpg.05362fd347931613f6758b04eaa222a5.jpg

See you troopers on the battlefield!

-Commander Wraith

Commander.jpg

Edited by Hoovy

+Support

-Could get more players in the future

-187th is one of my favorite battalions cause of the color xd

-I think it would be a nice feature.

-Boomer/Waxer

• Thanks 1

when you say “all” battalions are stable xd, but I +Support

return of the 187th the purple grapes 

another recon battalion with a “master Windu”

+Support

Yeah I agree, we could use more diversity due to the fact a lot of players are either on 501st, 212th or on 5th Fleet

17 hours ago, CampbellSoup said:

Please POPS let this be added 

MACE WANTS HIS 187th back

On 4/15/2019 at 1:04 AM, BoomerxDD said:

+Support

-Boomer/Waxer

As the previous 187th Commander I think this was a great addition to the server and will offer even more now.

+Support

On 4/15/2019 at 6:49 AM, [GL] Apollo said:

+Support

Yeah I agree, we could use more diversity due to the fact a lot of players are either on 501st, 212th or on 5th Fleet

On 4/15/2019 at 4:49 AM, [GL] Apollo said:

+Support

On 4/15/2019 at 1:04 AM, BoomerxDD said:

+Support

- Captain Rex/Nova

+Support

We need our purple boys.

On 4/23/2019 at 1:45 PM, [GL] Apollo said:

187th and 327th reunion :))

Pending

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Denied

After heavy consideration of the player count, our projected growth, and all factors included, we have decided we should only add one and so after an hour of consideration and a debate between these two battalions we have decided to add the 327th Star Corps due to them being more friendly to lore, and more popular before their removal from months ago. This suggestion may be brought back up as our daily player count increases and we can handle having more battalions. Thank you for your long and well-written suggestions.

• Sad 1