Ban Appeal

General Ironside | DND

You must fill out this form in order to be considered for a unban.
Steam Name: General Ironside
Ingame Name: None/First Join
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:122083571
Ban Length: Permanent
Admin that Banned you: Blaziken(On forums, N/A in-game)
Reason for Ban: Blacklisted(2 years ago)
Dispute: this account did not have the game for 2 years ago at the time when the account was banned , the game was brought after the ban, then, I did not join any server during the first few months after game purchase because I was mainly getting familiar with the game in singleplayer, so that's months after the ban that I wouldn't have possibly joined any server for the first time, Besides, I was not aware of the ban, because it is my first time joining the PoliceRP server. Thus this ban is really weird due to I was not around at all near the server until today(April 14), the only GamingLight server that I ever got on was the MRP around 5-6 months ago during last summer,around 1.5 years after the PRP ban, no ban on there(according the forums). If I may add, if it was actually a blacklist like it was listed on forums, I should have been also banned from the MRP, which is not the case.

20190414_194139_HDR.jpg

Gyazo

Edited by General Ironside | DND
Grammar Correction

On 4/15/2019 at 5:44 AM, Ronin said:

+support
Literally no info on his ban message...This needs to be looked into.

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

So you kind of contradict your story here. You say Blaziken banned you on the forums but yet you never played on the game before? Hmmm, I don't fully think so. 

What makes no sense in any form is the fact that you can't be banned if you have never access the server, even when console freaks out. Furthermore, if this ban was 2 years ago, why wait until now to actually say something about it? 

EVEN farther down the rabbit hole, if you take a steamID and post it in the ban panel, it WILL pull up any and all punishments associated to that specific SteamID and what do you know? Your SteamID pulls up absolute zilch. 

So, either you are lying somewhere, or you're hiding something. As for everyone else (especially the staff) kind of look a little more into things, it helps sometimes. 

Edited by Voxis

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

8 hours ago, Voxis said:

So you kind of contradict your story here. You say Blaziken banned you on the forums but yet you never played on the game before? Hmmm, I don't fully think so. 

What makes no sense in any form is the fact that you can't be banned if you have never access the server, even when console freaks out. Furthermore, if this ban was 2 years ago, why wait until now to actually say something about it? 

EVEN farther down the rabbit hole, if you take a steamID and post it in the ban panel, it WILL pull up any and all punishments associated to that specific SteamID and what do you know? Your SteamID pulls up absolute zilch. 

So, either you are lying somewhere, or you're hiding something. As for everyone else (especially the staff) kind of look a little more into things, it helps sometimes. 

I agree with Voxis. 

I texted Blaziken myself to see if he might have remembered. He said he doesn't really remember as to why, he said it is also very possible he was asked to. 

REGARDLESS, your story still makes 0 sense to me. I'm not saying it is the entire case, however I feel like again, there are some details missing. Like idk, the possibility of an alt to show that you were "supposedly" banned 6 months prior to you buying the game. I'm not pointing fingers or saying that is true, but I do feel like info is missing. 

SO, that being said my vote will be a +/- Support until more info, if any, shows up. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

Idk if this can provide extra proof but according to a SteamID tracker, it shows proof that I used a similar name to General Marco1011 in the following pictures, it does not show my GeneralMarco1011 name, but it shows that I used the Marco1011 name multiple times starting in 2017 in December, same with General Ironside which appears also multiple times in the picture, GeneralMarco1011 couldn't be included due to the space limit in steam Names, GeneralMarco1011 and Marco1011 both have Marco1011.

(I am really sorry for the Server Tag appearing the logs, I just really need the picture for proof)

Screenshot_2019-04-21-21-34-12.png

Screenshot_2019-04-21-21-31-00.png

Edited by General Ironside | DND
Extra Info(Again) + Typo Correction + Clarification

I just re-read your first Message, Voxis, I never knew about the ban, until recently until I tried joining for the first time. And I would think it is possbile to just ban SteamIDs, this account is as old as 2015, but before buying the game(after the ban like I said), I used to play other games, which were free, like TF2 and Unturned, Garry's mod is the first Game I buy, besides If Blaziken were instructed to ban someone, he probably received the player to ban as SteamID, for example, the Console command ulx banid <SteamID> <Time> <Reason>, allows for you to ban a steamID, so it is quite possible for me to get SteamID banned using ULX.  

• Manager
On 4/15/2019 at 6:44 AM, Ronin said:

+support
Literally no info on his ban message...This needs to be looked into.

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

• 2 weeks later...
  • Fame locked this topic