Should I be CPT  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be CPT

• Yes
    • No

Posted (edited)

1.What Is Your In-game Name: Atom

2.What are You Applying For: USMC CPT

3.How Much time Do You Have On The Server (7 Days Minimum):  6 Days (Given permission to apply early by furno){The 5 extra days came from before the reset}

4.Why Do You Want To Be Captain (50 Words Minimum): I want to be Captain because i see that there is a lack in MC activity and i want to raise that up. The marines corps is my home and i do not want to watch as it burns to the ground. I will update the roster every minute an new promotion or demotion comes in. I will do my best and not fail my comrades.

5.Who Would Like To See You As A Captain? (Two USMC Officers Minimum): Jack and Flax

6.Why Should We Trust You With Captain? (This Is A High Rank In The USMC. 100 Words Minimum): I am a Scout and as a scout I follow a law and an oath I pledge to everyday. On my honor as a scout i will do my best to do my duty to god and my country, I will obey the scout law and help other people at all times, I will keep myself physically strong, mentally awake, and morally straight. The law has 12 points that mean something to me every time i say it. A scout is Trustworthy, Loyal, Helpful, Friendly, Courteous, Kind, Obedient, Cheerful, Thrifty, Brave, Clean, and Reverent. This is why i believe i should be trusted i have never fail someone and i have always been helpful. Following my slogan and motto. Do a good turn daily is the slogan And Be Prepared is the motto. I am very trustworthy when it comes to family members and this server is part of my family and home. So i am proud as a MC to say this is why i should be trusted.

7. What Is Your Time zone?: EST

8. What Is Your USMC Rank?(1LT+):1LT

9. How Often Can You Be On?:Monday-Friday 6pm after until i go to bed (Some Weekends because i camp so please take notice that if i am not on the weekends here is why)

10: Are you willing to do what it takes to lead your troops into battle? Even if that means leading them straight into enemy hellfire?: Yes I am

Edited by AtomGamer
Wrong Time (Forgot about the reset)

+Support

-Active

-Good soldier

-Knows what he's doing

-Follows orders 

-Good app 

-Overall fit for the role 

~CPT Jack

Posted (edited)

13 minutes ago, rnphillips40 said:

+/-Support

-Good soldier

-Knows what he's doing

-Follows orders 

~CPT Jack

Also a -Support due to activity, as well as application looks bland and repetitive. Put more effort. 

-VCMDR  ? 

Edited by Keshawn12

Posted (edited)
+/- Support

-Active

-Good soldier

-Knows what he's doing

-Follows orders 

-Good app 

~CPT Jack

Also a -Support due to activity, as well as application looks bland and repetitive. Put more effort. 

-VCMDR  ? 

- Support

The whole of Section 6 is just the Boy Scout code and motto and no actual substance pertaining to being CPT.

I don't see him on TS ever unless I barrage him with texts or pings

+Support

Trustworthy person

- USAF 2LT Zach (edit for spacing issues)

Edited by zachary.holender

-Active

-Good soldier

-Knows what he's doing

-Follows orders 

-Good app 

1 hour ago, AtomGamer said:

bump

Dont bump topics