CHIKENs Ban Appeal

CHIKEN

23 hours ago, Logan said:

MAJOR + SUPPORT

CHIKEN was duplicated warns as well as Warns that were never removed. CHIKEN has changed a lot. His attitude changed and he was less mingey when he got accepted into SRT. CHIKEN was trying to get more involved in the community by joining a government department and was trying to better himself. CHIKEN started to yell less. He really cared for the server and tried to change. Although SMT might not see it, I know CHIKEN has changed and has been trying to do everything differently and deserves to be unbanned.

MAJOR + SUPPORT

CHIKEN was duplicated warns as well as Warns that were never removed. CHIKEN has changed a lot. His attitude changed and he was less mingey when he got accepted into SRT. CHIKEN was trying to get more involved in the community by joining a government department and was trying to better himself. CHIKEN started to yell less. He really cared for the server and tried to change. Although SMT might not see it, I know CHIKEN has changed and has been trying to do everything differently and deserves to be unbanned.

MAJOR + SUPPORT

• Like 1

I went through the appeals you placed on the ban panel, all of the warns that had accepted appeals were removed, and the duplicated ones removed as well. Two of the appeals, linked to https://gaminglight.com/forums/topic/15582-nick-johnson-warn-appeal/ did not show up, so those are still pending.

big cat running GIF

On 4/15/2019 at 1:30 AM, Logan said:

MAJOR + SUPPORT

On 4/14/2019 at 6:30 PM, Logan said:

MAJOR + SUPPORT

On 4/14/2019 at 6:30 PM, Shmoopy_boop said:

Honestly, + Support

Has he minged in the past? yes, he undeniably has. I have witnessed him break rules, I've witnessed him be taken into multiple sits a day and be warned for many things. But, throughout these past few weeks, I've noticed a significant improvement in Chikens behavior. This last month i've seen Chiken be much more respectful to regular players and staff alike, he has genuinely tried to follow the rules and has became a much better overall player. He got in to one of the most prestigious departments on the server, and that wouldn't have happened if he was still his old minging self.

I know that some people might disagree with me, but from what i've seen, Chiken made an effort to change and was met with a ban. 40 warns is a lot, yes, but i feel that its wrong to permanently ban someone that is making a clear effort to change. 

On 4/15/2019 at 12:30 AM, Logan said:

MAJOR + SUPPORT

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

5 minutes ago, Jet TZ said:

Stop attacking him personally ffs

How is it a personal attack? He is pointing out that chiken still receives warns. I would view it as personally attacking him if he posted more than once on this thread but he hasn’t. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

On 4/14/2019 at 6:30 PM, Logan said:

MAJOR + SUPPORT

On 4/15/2019 at 3:55 PM, David Charleston said:

MAJOR + SUPPORT

On 4/14/2019 at 6:09 PM, Will Newel said:

Huge +Support.

I have been around long enough to personally see chikens progression from a minge that everyone dislikes, including myself, to a changed and quite frankly reformed individual. When chicken expressed interest in joining SRT, SRT high command sat down and decided the only way we would let him in the department would be if he left WTAP and was under extreme supervision. Chiken literally became a new person, this once trouble maker was now one of the best, if not the best SRT members. He was extremely respectful to all of his peers, including in the criminal party. He continuously kept his cool when people were neglecting to notice the changed Chiken and were accusing him of his past. This is very apparent with several high-influence members of this community.

Chiken was on the right road for a change. He no longer wanted to be known for his tainted past and rather wanted people to see him as a mature and professional individual which I firmly believe he had become when he joined SRT. 

He is changed, in addition, he doesn't even meet the warning limit for a perm ban. Warns were duped and never removed which was neglected when the ban was issued.  One last thing i wish to add; I have been with e community for two years and I have never seen someone change so drastically in so little time. I think it is a shame that he was banned without exploring his side of the story.

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

On 4/15/2019 at 12:30 AM, Logan said:

MAJOR + SUPPORT

EX Secret Secret Service ASAIC, EX DOC CPL, EX EMS, EX ARU MSGT, EX Staff Moderator 

PD MSGT, Secret Service SSA Reserve

DENIED

While this may come as a surprise to many of you, Chiken does not get to receive special treatment because he has "improved" over the course of a week or two. Unfortunately, there have been many players banned for having 40 or more warns, which means that all of them, including chiken had over 40 chances to improve their act and read the MOTD, and it is apparent that CHIKEN failed to do so each time he was given a warning. While it isn't what I would like to do, SMT does their best to be fair and honest to every player, and seeing how Chiken has received recent warnings even though many has said he has shown major improvement, shows me that many of you are unaware of how warnings seem to work. Warnings are a track record for a player. They help staff see what a player has done in the past, and therefore assists staff in making decisions on punishments for the player. In this case, the punishment he received has been one that we have used for around 2 years, and it has never changed. When looking at these appeals, I must remove myself as a friend and look at this from a management perspective, and therefore, my decision for chikens permanent ban stays.

Best Regards, Snar, PoliceRP Manager

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 6

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017