CHIKENs Ban Appeal

CHIKEN

Steam Name: CHIKEN

Ingame Name:CHIKEN

SteamID:STEAM_1:1:114115699

Ban Length:Perm

Admin that Banned you:Snar

Reason for Ban:40+ Warns

Dispute: I dont have 40+ warns, I have 34 warnings because i have 6 that were duplicated and 6 that had already been accepted.

Evidence:https://gaminglight.com/forums/topic/38492-logan-false-warn/
https://gaminglight.com/forums/topic/30828-kingomega-warn-appeal/
https://gaminglight.com/forums/topic/27627-billy-warn-appeal/
https://gaminglight.com/forums/topic/27624-chiken-warn-appeal/
https://gaminglight.com/forums/topic/16109-vinny-false-warn-appeal/
https://gaminglight.com/forums/topic/15582-nick-johnson-warn-appeal/

These are the 6 that already have been accepted

http://prntscr.com/nby6ew 

These are the 6 that are duplicated

MAJOR + SUPPORT

CHIKEN was duplicated warns as well as Warns that were never removed. CHIKEN has changed a lot. His attitude changed and he was less mingey when he got accepted into SRT. CHIKEN was trying to get more involved in the community by joining a government department and was trying to better himself. CHIKEN started to yell less. He really cared for the server and tried to change. Although SMT might not see it, I know CHIKEN has changed and has been trying to do everything differently and deserves to be unbanned.

logan2.png

Honestly, + Support

Has he minged in the past? yes, he undeniably has. I have witnessed him break rules, I've witnessed him be taken into multiple sits a day and be warned for many things. But, throughout these past few weeks, I've noticed a significant improvement in Chikens behavior. This last month i've seen Chiken be much more respectful to regular players and staff alike, he has genuinely tried to follow the rules and has became a much better overall player. He got in to one of the most prestigious departments on the server, and that wouldn't have happened if he was still his old minging self.

I know that some people might disagree with me, but from what i've seen, Chiken made an effort to change and was met with a ban. 40 warns is a lot, yes, but i feel that its wrong to permanently ban someone that is making a clear effort to change. 

Edited by Shmoopy_boop

Just now, Logan said:

MAJOR + SUPPORT

CHIKEN was duplicated warns as well as Warns that were never removed. CHIKEN has changed a lot. His attitude changed and he was less mingey when he got accepted into SRT. CHIKEN was trying to get more involved in the community by joining a government department and was trying to better himself. CHIKEN started to yell less. He really cared for the server and tried to change. Although SMT might not see it, I know CHIKEN has changed and has been trying to do everything differently and deserves to be unbanned.

Signature.png

33 minutes ago, Logan said:

MAJOR + SUPPORT

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

- SRT Commander Blitzton 1K67 - PD MSGT Blitzton 1C67 - Future Pilot -

I would like to point out that those  warns were never removed because he never filled out the form to have them removed off of the ban pages.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

Huge +Support.

I have been around long enough to personally see chikens progression from a minge that everyone dislikes, including myself, to a changed and quite frankly reformed individual. When chicken expressed interest in joining SRT, SRT high command sat down and decided the only way we would let him in the department would be if he left WTAP and was under extreme supervision. Chiken literally became a new person, this once trouble maker was now one of the best, if not the best SRT members. He was extremely respectful to all of his peers, including in the criminal party. He continuously kept his cool when people were neglecting to notice the changed Chiken and were accusing him of his past. This is very apparent with several high-influence members of this community.

Chiken was on the right road for a change. He no longer wanted to be known for his tainted past and rather wanted people to see him as a mature and professional individual which I firmly believe he had become when he joined SRT. 

He is changed, in addition, he doesn't even meet the warning limit for a perm ban. Warns were duped and never removed which was neglected when the ban was issued.  One last thing i wish to add; I have been with e community for two years and I have never seen someone change so drastically in so little time. I think it is a shame that he was banned without exploring his side of the story.

• Gaminglight Love 1

9 minutes ago, th3 said:

I would like to point out that those  warns were never removed because he never filled out the form to have them removed off of the ban pages.

To be fair there wasnt always a form you used to just have to get an admin to get it removed and honestly i keept saying i should probably do it and never really did it which is my own fault

Edited by CHIKEN

53 minutes ago, Logan said:

MAJOR + SUPPORT

• Manager
16 minutes ago, Will Newel said:

Huge +Support.

I have been around long enough to personally see chikens progression from a minge that everyone dislikes, including myself, to a changed and quite frankly reformed individual. When chicken expressed interest in joining SRT, SRT high command sat down and decided the only way we would let him in the department would be if he left WTAP and was under extreme supervision. Chiken literally became a new person, this once trouble maker was now one of the best, if not the best SRT members. He was extremely respectful to all of his peers, including in the criminal party. He continuously kept his cool when people were neglecting to notice the changed Chiken and were accusing him of his past. This is very apparent with several high-influence members of this community.

Chiken was on the right road for a change. He no longer wanted to be known for his tainted past and rather wanted people to see him as a mature and professional individual which I firmly believe he had become when he joined SRT. 

He is changed, in addition, he doesn't even meet the warning limit for a perm ban. Warns were duped and never removed which was neglected when the ban was issued.  One last thing i wish to add; I have been with e community for two years and I have never seen someone change so drastically in so little time. I think it is a shame that he was banned without exploring his side of the story.

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

• Head Admin
1 hour ago, Logan said:

MAJOR + SUPPORT

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

Sure.....

31 minutes ago, Will Newel said:

Huge +Support.

1 hour ago, Shmoopy_boop said:

Honestly, + Support

Has he minged in the past? yes, he undeniably has. I have witnessed him break rules, I've witnessed him be taken into multiple sits a day and be warned for many things. But, throughout these past few weeks, I've noticed a significant improvement in Chikens behavior. This last month i've seen Chiken be much more respectful to regular players and staff alike, he has genuinely tried to follow the rules and has became a much better overall player. He got in to one of the most prestigious departments on the server, and that wouldn't have happened if he was still his old minging self.

I know that some people might disagree with me, but from what i've seen, Chiken made an effort to change and was met with a ban. 40 warns is a lot, yes, but i feel that its wrong to permanently ban someone that is making a clear effort to change. 

1 hour ago, Logan said:

MAJOR + SUPPORT

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

+SUPPORT

I honestly believe that Chiken should have a chance at redeeming himself. He was doing a lot better before his ban. We squashed what issues we had, and I will say his attitude, while still mingey at times, has changed for the better overall. Let him come back, appeal his warns and have an overall second chance. I'm all in favor for that. 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

1 hour ago, Will Newel said:

Huge +Support.

1 hour ago, Voxis said:

+SUPPORT

I honestly believe that Chiken should have a chance at redeeming himself. He was doing a lot better before his ban. We squashed what issues we had, and I will say his attitude, while still mingey at times, has changed for the better overall. Let him come back, appeal his warns and have an overall second chance. I'm all in favor for that. 

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

2 hours ago, Logan said:

MAJOR + SUPPORT

2 hours ago, Will Newel said:

Huge +Support.

2 hours ago, Shmoopy_boop said:

Honestly, + Support

3 hours ago, Will Newel said:

Huge +Support.

+support
Chiken was finally on the right path and doing way better.  I had even remarked that to him a few hours before he got banned.  I say he should be unbanned, and allowed to continue getting his old warns removed.  He's gone from being one of the biggest minges on the server(who was actually blacklisted from most TAC/Gov) to being calm, rational and a part of SRT.

12 hours ago, Logan said:

MAJOR + SUPPORT

12 hours ago, Logan said:

MAJOR + SUPPORT

13 hours ago, Shmoopy_boop said:

Honestly, + Support

Free My boy Chiken a changed man and has improved a hundred times than how he was anyone but those that hold grudges can tell you that to even prove that he got into SRT who aren't into letting minges into their department, if SRT a highly respectable department I might add can see that Chiken is a changed man and along with testimonies by other players and staff it's shown he has changed.

+SUPPORT FREE MY MANS

Signature.png