Smokes HCZ Assistant Manager Application

Smoke

Name: Smoke

Current Rank: Senior Researcher

Time in Research (Approximate): 2 1/2 months

The position being applied for: HCZ Assistant Manager

Why should you be research command, AKA what can you bring to the table that the rest of command can't? 100-word minimum); I think I should be research command because I am active, have experience in other department command, I am respectful, and dedicated. Activity, I am on the server every other day making time fufilling research logs and helping lower ranks, giving permission to test in HCZ along with supervising lower ranks making tests. Experience in other department command, I am department command on another server so I have experience on handling players who are disrepsectful etc. with this I also have good judgement on what punishment I deem necessary when a breach of SOP takes place. Respectful, I am extremely respectful at all times to my higher ups, I always listen to what my higher ups say. My dedication, I have put countless hours into Research and im always willing to help someone make a test or supervise someone making a test. I always put a lot of time and dedication along with video clips to back up my Research. 

What will you do to make research more active and better? (100 word minimum)(Tangible items like activity, expertise or the ability to run trainings, etc)?; I will constantly be online monitoring and checking the HCZ, giving permission to people who want to use HCZ and making sure people who shouldnt be in HCZ arent. I have experience in PD command on another server so I know how to punish people accordingly, I have seen an increased minge amount in Research and I will not be leaniant with minges and I will make sure that they be removed from their position if I feel it be necessary. As PD command I assist and sometimes running trainings and meetings by myself allowing me to have a head start when learning how to deal with and run Research meetings. I have been in Research a while and seen very good command come and go, and now I think im ready to take this huge step in becoming Research Low Command.

Thank you!

Me and Toxic made a deal, since my Senior Researcher was removed due to a false promote he gave me a certain amount of tests to fufill to gain my Senior Researcher back, I have completed all of the required tests!

Edited by Smoke