[SCP-173 and SCP-066] ~ Research (14/04)

SimbaDaLion

Lore Name: Simba

Clearance Level: 1

List of personnel involved in testing:

-Security SO Das

-Me

Level D personnel involved: N/A

SCP: Tested on SCP-173 together with SCP-066.

Hypothesis: SCP-173 is unable to move when eyes are staring at him. The test was about SCP-066 alone with 173, the point of it is the scp said have 8 eyes, which are 2 normal human eyes x4. The hypothesis itself stands for SCP-173 being unable to move when SCP-066 is staring at him.

Observation: At start, SCP-066 did comply and SCP-173 started  to notice his precense, when SCP-066 started all his possible eye contact, the SCP-173 was completely freezed, couldn't move a muscle. For what i've seen the SCP-066 can blink, but only one eye at a time, so thats what I think makes the SCP-173 make unable to move.

Visual Stimuli (Photos/videos): N/A

Errors and/or safety hazards:  At the end of it, someone said "Eric" and SCP-066 killed him, but apart from that, it went all great.

Conclusion: At the end of the test, SCP-173 was in the same position of where it started before closing the CC, what makes me think, that SCP-173 was completely unable to move as soon as SCP-066 started eye contact. This investigation will help the facility contain SCP-173 as SCP-066 is the only one requiered, no need to get 3 persons to remain eye contact.

Edited by SimbaDaLion

Thank you for this valuable information. If SCP 066 can be utilized more consistently in this manner we may not ever have to worry about that stone bastard again. Now to make sure we don't hire any janitors named Eric to clean the containment chamber

• Laughing 1

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!