Robo ( Ajax) - Denied

robo guy

Staff Application Format

1. What is your in-game name?:for A1 its Robosensai but its usually Ajax

2. What is your steam name?: Robosensai

3. What is your steam ID?:95633650169

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain): no sadly

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly): I think somewhat in mid February

6. What date did you make your forums account?: in MAY

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?: user

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?: I have no warns 

9. Have you donated?:no

10. What rank are you applying for?: TMOD

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?: No

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: yes

13. Timezone: EST

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):N/A

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum):

I want to become T MOD because I want to help people when another staff member is busy with something else or is doing something real I want to become T MOD because I want to help people when another staff member is busy with something else or is doing something real important and had to go AFK and couldn't be able to assist. I want to make sure that the server is in great condition and that nobody is being mean to others. Another reason I want to be T MOD is so that no one is giving another person a hard time and is not breaking the server rules. I know that it is annoying for others who respect the rules and that the other people who follow the rules. Another reason I want to be T MOD is so that no one is breaking the MOTD/Rules.

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: I would first do /gag him for (#) seconds and tell him that "you can't RDM and You can't curse at an Staff in a Sit" then I would do /warn him for RDM and Cursing at an Admin in a sit, and if he does it again i'll keep warning him up to the point that he needs to be kicked.

20190414113558_1.jpg