Is Ruben fit to be a Captain?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Is Ruben fit to be a Captain?

• Yes
    • No

Name: Ruben

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:56836889

Current rank: Lieutenant

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : Just over a month

Rank Wanted: Captain

How many warns do you have? 5

Do you have a Working mic? Yes

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): N/A

Why should you be promoted? : When i got accepted as a lieutenant i never tought i'd see myself writing this application. The days have flown by since i was appointed as Lieutenant and i cannot describe how informative and educational it was to me. I applied with a goal to aid our officers and supervisors in becoming more sufisticated officers. I have inspired a great sum of officers which i did not expect to do. Furthermore i learned how to better myself and increase my output in order to improve myself in more ways then one. I want to thank everyone that helped and guided me from the beginning until where i am now. My new goal isn't just to aid our officer and supervisors, but also to inspire not only our officers but also the community and aspiring officers. I personally see myself as a mentor. Guiding, Inspiring and Aiding is what i needed most, Second to that is that i have a great leadership skill/Mindset. I do not want to boss officers around. i want to lead them, Extrude the best out of themselves so they will see the good that they can do for this city. That is why i want to take more responsibility. Not just for me, but to make Rockford safe, for our community and departments. I want to thank you for giving me this oppertunity.

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): yes

Edited by RubenTheRealMVP

"When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor. " - Elon Musk

On 4/14/2019 at 10:46 AM, EternityAgar said:

+ Support 

Active 

Mature 

Helpful 

Has shown that he is dedicated and listens to higher ups and definitely deserves a promotion. 

PD Colonel , EMS Deputy Chief

~Zage