SCP-999 Water/Sense Test

Catsro

Image of SCP:

Image result for scp-999

Research:

Title:Series of SCP-999

Introduction to the test: Hello I am Dr.Catsro Today we will be conducting research on SCP-999 Object Class:Safe.

The requirements for test: A large body of water, Candy, and a syringe.

Hypothesis: SCP-999 Will Balance on the water like oil does to water. SCP-999 Will not be able to dig candy form under water do to the statement above.We will also conduct a smell test to see if SCP-999 can smell candy from a small radius.

Conclusion: After conducting the first test with the water, SCP-999 didn’t float. What we did find was that SCP-999 expands in water larger or smaller depending on the body of water. It is apparent that SCP-999 can and will dig for candy that is even underwater. Our next test involved me hiding with candy while SCP-999 attempts to find me. It seems SCP-999 doesn’t have keen senses other than its sense of attachment to moody personal. SCP-999 really loves sweets which seems to be the only thing it likes to eat.

Answers: How water effects SCP-999 and the limitation of its senses to find an object which was candy

Incident report: N/A

Any extra information: SRIC Skela assisted in this research

Notes for next experiment: Can SCP-999 have the same effect of euphoria if eaten, maybe make something like a PB&J with 2 bread and SCP-999.

Edited by TideTerror
Format Change

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro