Kyle's Event Team Application

KyleTheOne

Name: Kyle

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:209986016

What is your ULX Rank?: Moderator

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10):  9

Do you have any experience as a GM or event planner in the past (If so, explain l): No

How Active are you?: Very Active

How many warns do you have?: 0 

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I think you should allow me to join the event team because whenever i get online people get bored a lot and I want to add in some fun for all players. I would let them give me ideas for future events while keeping it controlled. I would do a variety of events depending on the mood. I am a very creative guy and I love to have fun. If I am given this role I can make players enjoy themselves while playing since D Class really don't have anything to do after escaping at this time. If I get accepted it would open a ton of opportunities to make Gaminglight fun during the hours where no one is really on. I work really well with other people so if I can I will try to collaborate with the other Event Team Members to make an event that is fun for everyone. This would be a great learning experience for me and I also get to put a smile on peoples faces while doing so. This is why I should be accepted into the event team.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): 
Classes:

D Class: Escape and Release all SCPs
CI: Help the D Class escape and capture the SCPs along with the hard drive for 079

MTF/Gensec: Terminate all D Class and take back 079s hardrive
Researchers/Dr Bright: Head to the panic rooms

SCPs: Create havoc and kill everything.
079: Toy with foundation controls until captured.

Serpeants Hand: Assist CI
GOC: Assist MTF

SCP 079 will wake up and try to take control of the foundation systems.  Dr Maynard will inform the CI that they are to capture all scps including 079 and take D Class with them. An MTF spy will hear on what CI are up to and inform the foundation causing a D Block lockdown and half of gensec to assist MTF. By now 079 should have controls of the foundation and CI should be surprise attacked by the MTF causing a huge gun fight. Each respective force will receive backup from either SP or GOC. Outcomes are:
1. MTF/GOC/Foundation win and CI and SP are terminated or captured collecting 079's hard drive and recontaining the SCPs

2. CI/DClass/SP win lockdown the facility decontaminating it and killing all mtf and getting away with the SCPs and hard drive

3. Both sides are over whelmed by the SCPs and 079s hard drive is left unplugged.

What is your favorite SCP? Why? SCP 2521 has always intrigued me. There is so much mystery surrounding it and if you look too deep it will snatch you away and take you to [REDACTED]. It is a very interesting SCP as it does not bide by the laws of physics and hates being known by all.

Smartest Lad Here ~ Research Supervisor and  EC Commander Kyle

+ Support

* Seen online often

* Legitimately seems to care about SCP RP

* Not often in trouble if ever

+/- Event idea is interesting, but could use some tweaks

- Mentioned SCP 2521 in writing and now I have some giant monster thing trying to steal my PC

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

• 2 weeks later...
  • th3 locked this topic