Smokes False Warn

Smoke

Your In-game: Smoke 

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:243317023

The admin's name in-game: HamOnCheese

The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/A

What warning did you receive: RDM (X1) Killing another GENSEC as a GENSEC member

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://gyazo.com/56871c36f7087470e650843ea34d9721

Why do you think this warn was false: I think this warn is false because, we were inside close quarters at D Block entrance spraying down Class D, im pretty sure the GENSEC I killed was already low from the Class D hitting him so when I was spraying the Class D I layed a few shots into my fellow GENSEC and killed him. I tried to explain this too him but he didnt believe me and warned me. It was a honest mistake, why would I minge on a server that is gaminglight, im staff on PoliceRP gaminglight.

Any extra information: The person who called the sit didnt even have evidence.

Tentative + Support for me unless Ham has additional information that show extenuating circumstances.

Honestly, with the chaos of a D-Class riot and constant rushing, friendly fire happens, and a documented warning isn't a proportional punishment unless there are extenuating circumstances, such as numerous instances of the friendly fire and kills, clear RDM in an area where there is no possibility for it to have been accidental or a history of RDMs. 

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

Accepted!

To have your warn removed, go to the "Bans" Section at the top of the forums, navigate to your profile, find the warning for this appeal, and for the reason on the appeal, link this post.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

• th3 locked this topic