PD/State Police Radar and speed gun - Accepted

PAPA

What you want to see? -  I and multiple people i know who are not just in state would love to see speed/radar guns added to police.

Why should we add it? -  Adding a speed/radar gun would allow people in PD and State to accurately detail speed to better RP on the server and add something for PD and State to do. 

What are the advantages of having this? - Officers in State Police and PD can have a way of accurately calculating speed on the job in order to add accurate explanations to why you are pulling people over and etc. This would also simply give officers of these department something different to do on the job instead of basic duty, they can now sit and do radar.

Who is it mainly for? - I myself would say mainly state for the reason that they specialize on the traffic control part of law enforcement, but it wouldn't hurt to add it to PD (managers decision).

Links to any content -  (link to a possible contender for the radar gun) https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=821435087&searchtext=radar+gun ||| https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/3660

Edited by PAPA

+Support

More realistic for state and other government to be able to clock criminals at speeds instead of just assuming they were speeding

If it wasnt removed for performance reasons then I think it should be added back into the game

1 hour ago, Alistair said:

Gaminglight Forums - GMod Community

+support

We had this ingame and worked pretty good i see no reason why it shouldnt be added back

9 hours ago, Smoke said:

+Support

More realistic for state and other government to be able to clock criminals at speeds instead of just assuming they were speeding

If it wasnt removed for performance reasons then I think it should be added back into the game

logan2.png

12 hours ago, Smoke said:

+Support

13 hours ago, Smoke said:

This was previously in the game right?

Not this particular addon, we did have a speed gun, but we had issues with it, I think it was with registering the speeds of vehicles. 

I'd like to point out I would like to see a speed gun in the game again.

+ Support

Edited by StackableGold

"It's fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure" ~ Bill Gates

17 hours ago, Smoke said:

+Support

18 hours ago, Smoke said:

+Support

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

On 4/14/2019 at 12:34 AM, Smoke said:

+Support

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/14/2019 at 7:39 AM, Alistair said:

Gaminglight Forums - GMod Community

+support

We had this ingame and worked pretty good i see no reason why it shouldnt be added back

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."