3 members have voted

1. 1. Should Sato be in the Event Team

• Yes
    • No

Name : Sato

Steam ID : Steam_0:0:156178585

How old are you? :  17

Staff Rank (Must be Moderator) :  Moderator

Have you Donated? If so, how much? : Yes, 20 Dollars. 

How long have you been staff? (No Less than 1 month) : Roughly a little over 1 month. 

What is your general knowledge on the rules? : I have read the MOTD, and many SOP's provided by sub-departments  including the Event Team SOP. 

What can you bring to Event Team? (150 words+) :  Among the things I can provide to the Event Team is daily activity and dexterity to preforming a lot of tasks under any amount of pressures. I have previous knowledge of working with individuals in creating these fun and amusing experiences to improve peoples times currently on the server. I understand a lot of things that increase the player feedback on the server and I have a lot of great ideas that I would like to work with when it comes to creating these scenarios. I also would like to provide an extra helping hand, whether I am leading multiple people in creating an event or adhering to the leader creating it. Any part of the process is something that I am well adept in preforming and would like to provide this determination to a great team. Lastly, I have great insight on what players are looking for when taking part in events and I hope this knowledge will help make PRP server a far more fun experience. 

How many warns do you have? (No more than 10) : 1  -  http://prntscr.com/nbnbn4

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+) :  Playing on this server almost daily, participating in events has been a great experience to shake up the common monotony of roleplaying. Since I joined the staff team I have been given the opportunity to view a few event team operations up close and I very truly enjoy the work they do. I have many great ideas as I have stated before, and many friends that work within the event team. I also want to join because I see myself as a major aid in helping execute events properly, I am diligent, responsible, and above all I find solitude in seeing others enjoy the work that I do. Being able to watch people truly enjoy something I worked hard toward, not for myself, yet for them. Would be one of the greatest experiences here in PRP above all roleplaying. I thank many of the event team for recommending me to go forth with this application and support all of them in future endeavors. Many thanks for taking the time to read this. 

Edited by Sato

+ Support

- Good Application

- Very Mature

- Good Staff

- Nice Guy

- Active

~ Event Team Member Calamity

Edited by DasCalamity

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

• Manager
On 4/13/2019 at 11:11 PM, DasCalamity said:

+ Support

- Good Application

- Very Mature

- Good Staff

- Nice Guy

- Active

~ Event Team Member Calamity

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

? Accepted ?

Congratulations! Please come talk to me in TS for Training.

Please check your forum messages for a discord invite.

-Event Team Leader Matthew

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS ANYMORE

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor