rules to prevent rdm loophole - Denied

CodeLantern

What you want to see? -  Rules to avoid RDM loophole by family members, as it stands right now and as i was told by admins, is that two assassin family members can place hits on people among themselves. For example; two assassins A and B are family members, member A wants to kill person(police officer) C, so member A places a hit on person C through his family member B, waits for family member B to attempt assassination on officer C in public and when officer C defends himself against B, person A jumps in under the color of protecting family members. That to me is loop-holing RDM rules, if there's no legitimate reason for a hit to be placed family members shouldn't be able to place hits among themselves  

Why should we add it? -  To protect the RDM rules already in place and make sure players RP situations out properly. 

What are the advantages of having this? - Prevents players and more specifically family members from using what is in my opinion an RDM loophole  

Who is it mainly for? -Family Members

Links to any content -  N/A

Custom classes who have the  hitman swep has to follow hitman rules still  

No Rdm

hits can only be  done when no one is around  

and there needs to be a reason for the hit 

already rules for this :3

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017