Catsro

Confirming Clearance Level. . .

Access Granted

Welcome Catsro

File Number: 159-2

Lead Researcher: Assistant Researcher Catsro

Assisting Personnel: N/A

Test Subject: Scp-096

Subjects Involved: A flat piece of sheet metal, A wooden book case, and a metal hook.

Test Name: Scp-096 Claw Test

Hypothesis: My hypothesis will be that SCP-096 will cleave the wooden bookcase destroy the metal hook and rip into the sheet metal. This is all determined by the length and depth of this claws.

Observation: SCP-096 was reluctant to attack these objects so I brushed his claws across the surface of these objects. The wooden bookcase broke with no avail. Next I tested SCP-096’s claws against the surface of the sheet metal. SCP-096 was still resistant to work with me yet yielded results that I was shocked to see. SCP-096 ripped the metal like it was nothing. Then SCP-096 was asked to to hit the metal hook in response, it refused to hit and cowarded in the corner. The test was then soon ended and SCP-096 was put back into his holding cell.

Conclusion: SCP-096 has versatile claws that are very sharp. This SCP also seems to get stressed easy and then refuses to respond. As stated in the hypothesis SCP-096 is dangerous if not not contained

Additional Information: Permission to test with SCP-096 was facilitated by Dr.#@$@!$%!

Premission To test by SRIC Skela

Edited by TideTerror
Needed to post who I got permission from

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro