CHIKENs Goodbye

CHIKEN

Well CHIKEN it is sad to see you go. 2017 CHIKEN was a completely different version of CHIKEN. You defintley changed for the better. I will miss you and  I hope you best of luck in your future. Keep in touch. You defintley improved as a player.

• 2 weeks later...

My boy, i remember us being in Airforce my dude.... All the times we were talking i died of laughing with you man, just in general you are a great guy we've been here longtime and you leave now thats really sad man.. Ill miss talking to you in ts or ingame, please come talk to me once in a while alright ? Take care brother! :( 

Alright little edit, i saw this ban of yours but i see some guys on the server with 43 warnings and they can play ? kind of unfair that chiken gets permabanned for it. Eitherway see you man..

Edited by Sammm
  • Thanks 1

I can almost guarantee everyone hates to see you go but there are some things that need to happen. I hope you had fun on the community while you where apart of. I would like to say even tho I didn't see you on the server that much I can say from the times I have seen you, you are a exelent member of the community. I wish you luck on the next part of your journey through gmod or other games. I wish to see you around!

~Jason 

Just now, Berserkrpups said:

Bro so sad to see you go. Imma go eat some chicken and rice now peace out.

Bro why got to leave so early man. I'll drink a modelo for ya. Model Time brother!

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

While I'll still be seeing you around on TS and SCP-RP, that doesn't change the fact I won't be seeing you on PoliceRP. Chiken, its been one hell of a ride all the way back since July of last year. We've been through multiple families together and it makes me sad to know I wont be in another with ya. Thanks for all the fun memories of silos and crimes. I hope some day the king of PoliceRP will return!

Edited by [GL] Joe Mama

• 4 weeks later...
  • Bread locked this topic