Name: Alton

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:120533979

Current rank: MAJ

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are): 1 Month

Rank Wanted: COL

How many warns do you have? 0

Do you have a Working mic? Yes

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): Dane, Bob Bob

Why should you be promoted? :  I believe I should be promoted because I have shown that I am able to perform my duties as a MAJ within PD, and am also able to maintain and control situations that can become out of hand. With the new rank I'd be able to promote people further and give in those who deserve the rank, not only that but also demote, meaning people who are not deserved of the rank will lose it, I am active on the server during early hours meaning some people might not see me online however with this new rank I can Promote/ demote higher, this meaning any supervisor who get online when there aren't many people on and thinks that they can abuse their powers won't be able to anymore. Thanks to my previous experience in Command as well as the new experience I know how to handle the situation professionally to the standard to PD Command, this including RP and our of RP situations. Not only that but I also know the PD rules fluently and can quickly identify if a person should or should not be doing something. From my previous experiences, I have had to fix peoples names, attitude and badge numbers. 

Not only this but I am I ex-COL and have past experience with my duties and power. This taken into consideration I believe shows that I'm capable of fulfilling my job efficiently and effectively.

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes

Edited by Alton

Ex. Dep Comm

2 hours ago, EternityAgar said:

+ Support 

Active 

Mature 

Experienced 

Knowledgeable 

Known 

Friendly 

Good Application 

Deserves Colonel 

Although I think you completely deserve the promotion, I think you could work on your temper

• Manager
On 4/13/2019 at 11:11 AM, EternityAgar said:

+ Support 

Active 

Mature 

Experienced 

Knowledgeable 

Known 

Friendly 

Good Application 

Deserves Colonel 

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager