Hey guys, I am Sato!

Sato

Not sure how to format things correctly but I do hope this doesn't turn into a giant wall of text:

A few things about me:

• I play Saxophone, Piano, Bassoon, and French Horn.
  • I quite enjoy older more conserved music choices: (50's, 60's are bangers)
  • Im an absolutely huge Beach Boys fan.
  • I study Asian language and cultural history.
  • I am a WCA competitor (I solve cubes super fast: PB 8.52S, Main: GAN 356X, PBA012 9.09, 12 Competitions and counting) Image result for gan 356 x

(Above is Feliks Zemdegs solving with my main cube, not me of course, he is a role model for myself and is huge in the scene)

• I also compose a lot of music as a fun hobby, I compose DCI scores and Marching Band pieces. Sometimes I end up doing Jazz Sets and Quartets for my orchestra. Image result for musescore   (The program I use is Musescore)
  • I collect masks from all around the world. 
  • Im also absolutely addicted to Apex (So if you want to team up pm me). 
  • I also collect a lot of Japanese artwork, not weeb-ish more like this:Image result for saito musashibo 
  • Fun fact, my name is although derived from a character from Ajin. A part of it also correlates to Saito Musashibo, an absolutely ruthless and infamous Japanese Samurai. 

A huge one I almost forgot: 

• I am currently the Executive Director of a Minecraft Partnered company, (Basically we make all the maps and products you get to see on the store in game). My company also does commissions for companies in 3D Graphic design except that is mostly NDA and/or Confidential Information.
  • Here are the many cool things I have made/rendered myself in C4D. DgeW7gWU0AAoOu2.jpg:largedeawwdhvaaafvxm-1550997514.jpgdez0ze7uyaazldn-1550997519.jpgdhr5wewuwaayyx3-1532019627.jpg P.S. I also have a Minecraft article: Check it out here! https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/article/guardian-lion
  • Im not sure what else to add tonight, but I do hope you guys learn a little bit of stuff about me, perhaps I will add more later on. 
Edited by Sato
Adding, and fixing some things.

Amazing dude, love playing with you 

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

• 4 weeks later...
  • Bread locked this topic