Security CMD RollCall - Due 4/19/19

Lefty

Respond to this post using the format below if you are a WO - COL in Security!

Roll-call ends on 4/19/19. Failure to respond by that date will result in a immediate removal

FORMAT

Name on roster:

Rank on roster:

How active are you:

What can Security CMD improve on?

Why should we keep you as GENSEC command [150 words+]

name: fear
how active are you: on every day
what can security CMD improve on: just let CMD calls full dblock lockdowns it would let us stop riots and control dclass so much easier
why should we keep you as GENSEC command: I am online everyday and usually the only gensec CMD online at late nights so I keep order at the nights and before when I was NCO it was a lot harder for me to deal with rule breakers because all I could do was lecture them but now I can deliver fitting punishments and I feel like I have helped stop rule breakers that only break rules at night. I also feel like I went up in the ranks rather rapidly and it was for a reason so if I got up in the ranks so fast I shouldn't stop where I am now I should keep doing well and I will strive to keep going and I thank high CMD for getting me into security CMD 

Edited by Fear Rejectz (helps foundation o

Name on roster: coolgamey

Rank on roster: CPT

How active are you: On almost every day lately 

What can Security CMD improve on? activity on the gensec job (I know people have lives and jobs as admins or mtf on the server)

Why should we keep you as GENSEC command [150 words+] Well pretty much the same thing as last time I not gonna boast about how I'm the greatest command member or anything like that there are more qualified than me the only things I can really say about my self is I Think I do pretty go on commanding gensec when no command members are on or when they're too busy too. And I think I can help most people when they have a problem. although I have to admit I sometimes can be a bit much to others and sometimes be accidentally mingey sometimes. I Do try my best (when I'm not afk) and try to manage everything when D class is rioting and all gensec are dead, 173 is out, or assigning patrols to make sure everything is ok. so in all, I think I do ok as a command, not the best (probably the worst) but I like to think differently about myself

Name on roster: Rookieblue

Rank on roster: Captain

How active are you: Active of discord and forums everyday, active on the server every other day.

What can Security CMD improve on?: New ideas to draw new players into GENSEC, as well as increase player retention. More structured training and mentorship programs.

Why should we keep you as GENSEC command [150 words+]: I believe that I should remain as a GENSEC command member due to my numerous contributions to GENSEC, and high level of competency and experience in my role. In my short time as a command member, I've revised the SOP, begun to implement battalion program, established the SCP Containment Guide, have established a significant presence within the community and am continuing to look for new ways to bring positive change to GENSEC. My top priorities as a GENSEC command member have always been player retention, increased opportunities for roleplaying, and increased overall training. I believe this can be accomplished by developing documented training standards and competencies, giving players new opportunities to work with other members of GENSEC in a variety of circumstances, as well as increasing the number of ways we can publicly reward personnel outside of promotions. I fully recognize that I'm not the most active on the security job on the server, but I believe I make up for that fact for all my other contributions. Moving forward, I will continue to work on other ideas to further develop GENSEC, such as a mentorship program that will pair with the battalion program, a GENSEC award program, and other ideas. 

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

Name on roster: steppy

Rank on roster: WO

How active are you: 2-5 Hours nearly every day and I'm always somewhere in TeamSpeak.

What can Security CMD improve on?: 

Why should we keep you as GENSEC command [150 words+]: I think I do a good job of helping new gensec members and commanding gensec when I'm the highest rank in the current place or the server. I'm almost always on the gensec job and I'm active on the server. Due to my timezone being gmt+1/2 I'm usually playing earlier when there are 10-30 people on the server and no other gensec command members are on. I'm never minging, I try to be serious nearly all the time and know how to deal with enlisted members who are minging or simply not listening to orders. I know when someone actually deserves to be promoted/demoted. I know how to send out and command lcz/hcz patrols efficiently and I can control a group of people for containing breached scps or helping with terminating ci in the facility. I feel like I'm doing good as a junior command but I still need to get more experience as one.

Name on roster: Matricies

Rank on roster: COL

How active are you: Almost every day for 2-6hours

What can Security CMD improve on?: I think the biggest issue is just retention and security command clarifying what they can and can't do. This would help some command members be more proactive in there duties. Command activity also helps.

Why should we keep you as GENSEC command [150 words+]: As the highest ranking low command member and current head field training officer, I feel I have done what Is expected of me and more to contribute to security. Not only have I consistently been an active part in fostering a friendly environment in which security can grow, I've mentored several, several officers and have been actively engaged in addressing issues when they occur. Many of these security officers have since become command members of their own right and have continued fostering the professional and disciplined environment that security should have. I have demonstrated a good level of competency with the tasks I've been given and taken on additional responsibilities to help make sure security is running smoothly. I am reliable, serious and responsible for the actions I take and am a role model for several security members. Due to the above, I feel that I have earned the spot I currently hold and will continue to do so to the best of my abilities.

Edited by Matricies

name: john wheesly

how active are you: on every day

what can security CMD improve on: Let CPT+ call full lockdowns it would let us stop riots and control dclass so much easier along with enforcing the anti minge policy.

why should we keep you as GENSEC command: I am very active and I hope to prove myself useful I am one of the only command on and one of the only command that sends out patrols and I do hope to change this and I may lack some stuff here and there but a will ask for fellow gensec for guidance  and I may make a mistake here and there but I do hope to improve to the best of my abilities gensec my complete loyalty and nothing will change that I am under my higher ups command and I hope you give me the chance to show you what i'm really made of like coming up with new punishments and new ways to help gensec like to help them understand things easier I have already done so but I still wish to do more so please let me prove what I can do I want to erase any mistakes I may have made and do the best I can for gensec.

Name on roster: Crimson Raid

Rank on roster: Maj

How active are you: Lacking as of late but improving.

What can Security CMD improve on? Better clarification on what GENSEC command can and cannot do. Just seems like a jumbled mess.

Why should we keep you as GENSEC command [150 words+] With my lacking activity aside, I should remain in GENSEC so I can help teach and monitor lower command members that are either having trouble taking command or don't understand exactly how they should command GENSEC. I could also take the time to explain to NCOs who are soon to be COs how they should act when in a commanding position and what is to be expected of them so they can get a head start once they become a Warrant Officer. Along side in assisting command members with problems they're having with being a command member, during breaches, riots, or raids I can assist them and provide an example of how they should deal with these major situations that can be overwhelming. With these activities in mind this would also help improve my lacking activity as it will provide me with more things to do rather than stand around in D-Block and commanding it every day.

Name on the roster: Otto Hecker

Rank on the roster: LT

How active are you: On the server every day

What can Security CMD improve on? maintain chain of command and can we have Full lockdowns

Why should we keep you as GENSEC command [150 words+] I believe that I should remain as a GENSEC command member because I feel like I a good person commanding people to do patrols, containing different SCPs and maintain order in D block. I work mostly at D block and deal with rude and people who minge. I enjoy most people in the Gensec and love the server. I don't use lockdowns too much that just makes every worst than is already before we call it. I do lack some ability to stay focus on other things then D block. I do see patrols when I can and see fit. I hope to stay in Gensec for time to come. I to improve as a command member and as a person. I never try to minge when there are a lot of other things to do and fast. I hope that I get to accepted and hope to continue on as a commander member

Edited by Lord Tachanka

Name on roster: Heather

How active are you: weekends 

What can Security CMD improve on? Not much that I can think of 

Why should we keep you as GENSEC command [150 words+] The reason why you should keep me in command is because I have been in Security for a long time so I know how this force is supposed to work and further more I know how to put people in line and I will be able if you keep me on the low command can bring great ideas and a more Secure facility as I do my job very well and im always trying to improve as a command member and as a Security personnel I never try to minge when there are a lot of other things to do and fast. and (when I can) I will look to see who is doing what and will reward them with what I feel is appropriate as well I post people to versus locations around the facility as well will protect the high command with my life because if theres one thing that I have learned after being in Security is that we work together better as a team

Also I don't know why the text color changed  lul 

Name on roster:Pure

Rank on roster:LT

How active are you:On almost everyday

What can Security CMD improve on? From the short amount of time I have been command I haven’t seen many problems.

Why should we keep you as GENSEC command [150 words+] I am experienced in the procedures of GENSEC and rules of it from my many months on the server. Although I have spent a short time in command I like to think that what I have done has helped GENSEC.  I make sure that enlisted and NCOs listen to orders follow rules and don’t leave D block without permission. I also play on the security heavy job a lot and since I am command now I can leave D block without having to ask for permission which allows me to deal with threats in LCZ that most other GENSEC personnel couldn’t deal with (things that involve a tranq).  Because I am a heavy I also spend a lot of time in D block which allows me to make sure that the security in there are following rules and not just RDMing D class. I am also on a lot at later times which allows me to monitor over GENSEC personnel who may act mingy in the later hours because they think it doesn’t matter as much because less staff or higher ranking personnel are on.

Name on roster: JJWICKK

Rank on roster: FTO WO

How active are you: most of the week and almost never offline in weekends

What can Security CMD improve on?  Making sure there are at least one or two Gensec that can order enlisted around without them running around like headless chickens.

The more I played on this server, the more I now understand what it means to RP as Junior Command it is important that I make sure that gensec is doing what it is designed to do. I want to help gensec be in top shape so that when a D Block lockdown occurs or a CI raid is commenced, they can be ready for the clash of both sides. It is also best that I can help settle out problems that the D class is having so that way I can reduce the chance of a riot occurring.
Mostly when I see my fellow gensec struggling to survive and or hit the target, I can instruct them how to avoid and successfully hit the enemy without accidentally killing fellow gensec. In the future, I hope to see that fellow command members can help and make gensec the best it can ever be.

Retired DHOS in General Security of Site 5 - Negev man, CI abuser ---                                                                            Current 501st HVYL VCMDR

Name on roster: Iceman

Rank on roster: SFTO WO

How active are you: Very active

What can Security CMD improve on: Security Command can improve on making sure we have qualified NCO's and make sure they are disciplined and trying to get them to teach Enlisted ranks on how to be more disciplined. 

Why should we keep you as GENSEC command [150 words+]: The reason you should keep me in GENSEC command is because of the dedication I have to it. I've worked as hard, and as long as I can to make sure everything is running smoothly in GENSEC. I listen to my command, and I'm very loyal to GenSec. I'm also very active, spending most of my time on my GENSEC job. I also have the SOP engraved into my mind and know everything and anything a command and GENSEC need to know plus some. I've also worked on training some of our new recruits as an FTO, which helps out GENSEC because that equals more people for our rankings. What I really thing ties me together as a GENSEC command is how well I get along with others while remaining professional. In all, I would have to say what makes me a good fit for GENSEC command is how much dedication and effort I put into it. 

Name on roster: Brass

How active are you: Most days of the week, typically earlier or later hours of the day.

What can Security CMD improve on? Better communication between command members, especially high to low command. 

Why should we keep you as GENSEC command [150 words+]  I should remain as a GENSEC command member because I always strive to set an example for the lower ranks within our branch. I enjoy teaching them the ropes and often assist them with things as a captain, I also will whip them into shape from time to time if necessary. I take pride in the work I do for GENSEC, and feel that my personal discipline and values make me a valuable addition to command. Being in a command position allows me to better serve our branch, as well as helping out any low ranking members who may not fully understand all of the rules, procedures, or maybe even parts of their duty. I should also continue to be a command member, because in the later and earlier hours of the days that I'm usually on, GENSEC desperately needs organization and authority, two things that I feel I can very much provide for them. In summary, I can offer many valuable traits, that only serve to increase the effectiveness of the command team.

Name on roster: War Gamer

Rank on roster: COL

How active are you: Active with unaviodable distrubances 

What can Security CMD improve on? Not much I can think about

Why should we keep you as GENSEC command [150 words+] I believe I should remain in security for many reasons: one being that I'm a hard worker in security, and are able to deliver results. Even though I'm in a period where my activity is severely decreased, I was always on the discord fulfilling my duties as a LT COL. I'm always here to help security and keep our department going strong, even though not many people know if I do any work; I know that high command has seen that I put a lot of work in behind the scenes. I'm always making sure our cmd members are well informed and are doing their jobs as best as they can. Even if people think I'm inactive; I still put my heart and soul into security and gaminglight as a whole by keeping not only my promises when I became command to help other reach as high as they can, but get rid of those who purposefully ruin the name of security and force our hands.

sorry cant change the color on my phone

spacer.png

Name on Roster: Lance

Rank on Roster: Captain

How active are you: online 5 of 7 days of the week

What can CMD improve on? nothing that I can think of

Why should we keep you as GENSEC command [150 words+] I believe I should stay in Gensec command because  I know how to run Security, although I do not have  a mic which makes my job more difficult, at one point or another I still get my way and keep everyone under my rank in check.  As well as that I am a dedicated member of security as when I am ordered to do some thing I will bring back good results. I am also a member of command that does not minge at any time while in Security as I take my job as serious as possible and to act as a Captain should. Although I am not one of the best trainers, I do know how to train trainees right and get them prepared for all the challenges they may face in security, I train trainees more strict and take longer training them so they will know absolutely everything that they need to succeed in security and to also have competent enlisted ranks that will do there job right and well. At this point, in my time in Security I believe i have everything known  that o need to know( exept for stuff that i am new to or stuff that has just been updated) by heart

I would have doen this earlier but i have been screwed with school work recently

Name on roster:Benito Riccardo

Rank on roster: Warrent Officer

How active are you:I can get on to 4 or 5 days everyweek for 7 hours

What can Security CMD improve on?

More harsh activity within gensec due to the lack of enlisted and ftos not training properly i come on time and time again one week its good the next it goes to hell this needs to end at some point because it is unacceptable where no ones closing doors no ones staying at dblock no ones listening to higher ups at this point many of our troops are just being mingy and insubordinate maybe some stricter guidelines and hardening up the troops is the best option such as yelling at them screaming at them forcing them to learn or threaten them etc

No ones better at understanding the situation between gensec discipline and obedience we honestly need someone who's responsible enough to improve other nco and enlisted within dblock or other various situations with the regiment  

“It is often possible to decide the issue of a battle merely by making an unexpected shift of one's main weight.”

You have my Blessing Benito/Fall

Name on roster: Nemesus
rank on roster : WO 

how active you are?:very 

what can security CMD imporve on: welp since i am new to command nothing i can think off

why should we keep you in gensec command [150 words+] : i believe i have the requirements i know what to do in certain situations like breached i work really hard to stay in this great branch i am dedicated to this job i always tell lower gensec members that they should not do it if they do something wrong bad thing is that i cannot be active on so often because i am not from america and i am quite infront of america in time i promise to give anything to gensec and i've been in gensec for quite some time now i can help new memebers of gensec i am currectly FTO wich means i can even get new memebers to gensec to help spread our great community and i am trying to to gensec as best i can i still need training of CPT and admin whitelist tho but i am pretty sure i'll accomplish that soon and i never really goten a warning 

On 4/12/2019 at 7:11 PM, Thats My Left said:

Respond to this post using the format below if you are a WO - COL in Security!

Roll-call ends on 4/19/19. Failure to respond by that date will result in a immediate removal

FORMAT

Name on roster:Atlas

Rank on roster: FTO LT

How active are you:everyday but i switch from security to mtf

What can Security CMD improve on? mostly trigger discipline and not shooting other securtiy for one class d or anything like and knowing what to do if an scp from hcz is in front of d block

Why should we keep you as GENSEC command [150 words+]  I'm going to try and keep this small as humanly possible but anyway i made it to low command i never though i would when i was an SO i though it would be impossible but here i am in low command but after learning the skills from being low ranks like cpl and sgt ect i showed me the test and the challenges that one might face on the journey but why should i stay as a low command member till high command thinks other wise because i want to show the server that just because we are the branch that probably has the most mingy people on it but we also sort the people that are really wanting to stay and those who don't and want to make our branch look like a joke so this is my novel for high command or for who ever reads this so good day morning afternoon or night I'm going to bed so night