Aaron Faustin Old Warns

Aaron Faustin

Your In-game: Aaron Faustin.

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:11936125

The admin's name in-game: Many Admins.

The admin's steam name (If you know it): I am not sure.

What warning did you receive: I have received a variety of warns with a total of 59.

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://steamcommunity.com/id/ATS1234567890/screenshot/951857668140207958

Why do you think this warn was false: Most if not all of these warns are legitimate but they are all WELL over the time they must be to get removed.

Any extra information: I'm not for obvious reasons going to type out my whole background and past history of how i got all of these warns but lets just say it was a combination of a couple things. (This isn't an excuse, I am guilty ). However with all of this being said i AM an open book so if you are someone who would like my entire backstory let me know and i'll PM you. I just want to be very transparent and an open book in this community to show that i have nothing to hide and am looking to enjoy this server more and more as summer break rolls around. I am just looking for a second chance because believe it or not regardless of other factors warns will get you instantly denied from Departments/Family's that you're looking to join. Again, If you would like my backstory or have literally ANY question whatsoever please don't hesitate to PM me as i will not be allowed to respond in the comments. Thanks.

PS: I've typed a similar Appeal many times but never gone through with it because i want to make sure i am both very open and sincere about how it's worded, So the ONLY thing i ask of you guys is that you read and respond to this with an open heart and mind. Thank you - Aaron Faustin

PSS: If the font/colors/text/etc is hard to read in anyway or things need to be added/removed please let me know and i'll do my best to change it.

image.png.6c1afb0b5b9981e79282fcee3d342bfb.png

+SUPPORT

-has a lot of warns from his past and is just looking for a second chance to be able to be involved in more dept. such as State, PD, Family, Etc. 

-I spoke with him for a while after he was denied the chance to be apart of the State Police interview process as He was respectful and met the required questions answered right. He was very respectful and just wanted the second chance that I know everyone has had.

Ohhhh the problems I used to have with you back in the day...

+support

He's changed quite a lot over time.  Took longer than most to figure his behavior out but he's still gotten WAY better.  I see he hasn't been warned since January.  So that's more than long enough to start removing some of his old ones, so that he may continue his new life here at GL.

1 hour ago, Ronin said:

+support

He's changed quite a lot over time.  Took longer than most to figure his behavior out but he's still gotten WAY better.  I see he hasn't been warned since January.  So that's more than long enough to start removing some of his old ones, so that he may continue his new life here at GL.

On 4/13/2019 at 9:32 AM, Ronin said:

+support

On 4/13/2019 at 1:29 AM, Kai Marks said:

+SUPPORT

-has a lot of warns from his past and is just looking for a second chance to be able to be involved in more dept. such as State, PD, Family, Etc. 

-I spoke with him for a while after he was denied the chance to be apart of the State Police interview process as He was respectful and met the required questions answered right. He was very respectful and just wanted the second chance that I know everyone has had.

On 4/13/2019 at 11:32 PM, Ronin said:

+support

That bald Aussie Guy

On 4/13/2019 at 9:32 AM, Ronin said:

+support

PD Colonel , EMS Deputy Chief

~Zage

On 4/13/2019 at 12:29 AM, Kai Marks said:

+SUPPORT

He is a awesome guy to play with, he is a really good roleplayer! Mega Support for him...

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

• Head Admin

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. Fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.

• Like 2

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I