Should I Become an admin?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Become an admin?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: Garlic

2. What is your steam name?: Garlic

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:228590597

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I have been staffing in SCPRP for at least a month now.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 12/31/18

6. What date did you make your forums account? 1/1/18

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Senior Moderator

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 3 in SCPRP, 4 in PRP  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198417446923/screenshots/

9. Have you donated? Yes, $140

10. What rank are you applying for? Admin

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes, I did

13. Timezone: PST (Pacific Standard Time)

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Super Admins+: Felix, Th3, Gamikzone, Jeffe Manager: Igneous

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) Before I talk about why I think I deserve this rank, let me tell you a story about how I found the gaming light community. It was the end of the year and I still had not chosen what I should get as my present for Christmas. So I thought about what I should buy. Because I am a gamer, my thinking routine automatically snapped to the gaming section on Amazon. I first thought of buying a pair of headset or gaming glass. But I already have those items and there was no point of getting an extra pair. So I thought about it for a whole day and I decided that I should buy something that would decorate my gaming room. Then, the word Gaming Light popped up in my mind. I typed that up in the google browser and there it is, the Gaming Light community. So out of curiosity, I clicked on the tab and it brought me to the forums. Sever status with a big Gmod sign right next to it. So I scrolled down more and that's when I learned that these are servers in Gmod. So I thought to my self, " Hey, don't I have Gmod? let's give this a try!" So I got on Gmod for the first time in a year and went on PRP. I really liked the style and the freedom you are given in PRP. So Instead of buying "Gaminglight" for Christmas, I bought a VIP+ Package for my Christmas Gift. After a few days, I stopped playing PRP because I got bored. I didn't have any friends to do raids with me or I did not have enough action. Then, one day, I went on Gmod again. I probably pressed SCP-RP on accident when the server was refreshing and clicked on "Gaminglight SCPRP NEED STAFF" Because the first few words were Gaminglight, I didn't think much about it and just clicked on it think it was Police RP. When it finally finished loading in, I was stunned by what I saw as a whole. I thought the server had a huge update. I doubled checked and it said SCPRP. So I searched up SCPs and watched some videos. And that is when I became addicted to the SCP lore. I went back on the server and I was like "eh, why not give this a try?" I went on trainee and gave the server a try. After a few hours of shooting D class and excessive MIC Spamming performed by D Classes, I absolutely fell in love with the server. And of course, I got a promotion on my first day as a SO. And that is when I had plans of being staff on this server. And speaking of staff, here are the reasons why I think I deserve the Admin rank. I believe I deserve the Admin rank is because of my staffing experience. I always have been confident in my staffing skills and whenever there is a call, I would try to get it unless the call is intercepted by someone else, or the call is out of my ability to handle or I am busy doing an event. In other situation, I would accept the call and handle the call with the best of my ability. I also believe that I deserve the admin rank because of the effort/dedication I put into the server. Every day, my mind would be thinking about gaminglight and how I would handle RDM/Bodyblocking/Mic spamming situations better and faster but with more efficiency. Ever since I was promoted as an LCPL, my enthusiasm has never died down. I would come home and the first thing that I will have in my mind is gaminglight. So in this application, I am asking you guys to fulfill my wish to let me help more people a more efficient way, in a faster way, and in a better way.

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would first analyze the situation properly. But before I proceed to do that, I will automatically, according to my instinct, bring him to the staff room and quarantine him from everyone else so his action will not disturb the role-playing. I would first ask him why he did what he did. And according to the nature of this question, he will respond with excessive cursing. I would then automatically register that as a staff disrespect and that is already a warning and a 600s minge on his plate. Then, I'd gag him. And then, I would check the log to ensure that he killed more than 4+ people to register that as a MassRDM. If that is proven to be true, he would then have another 10,000s minge on his plate. However, before I minge him, I have the habit of lecturing him and teach him a lesson. I would then reattempt to ask him why he did what he did, and if he still answers with the excessive cursing, I would then again gag him. However, If he responds normally, I would then teach him the Impact that would have on him when a warn is registered on his record and talk to him about why he should not do that again. After all of that, I would call an Admin+ to apply the 10,600s minge on him while I apply the warn on him.

Edited by Garlic

I'm Just a Big Tom and Jerry Fan. 

tenor--1-.gif.701eb66430b7956f5cac65c4ce677b06.gif

4 hours ago, Kade said:

+Support

-Nice Person

- Active

- Knows how to staff

- No problems

- Event Team

- Would be a great admin

~ ETL/Senior Admin/O5 Council Kade

• Like 1

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

• Manager
9 hours ago, Kade said:

+Support

-Nice Person

- Active

- Knows how to staff

- No problems

- Event Team

- Would be a great admin

• Like 1

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

16 hours ago, Kade said:

+Support

-Nice Person

- Active

- Knows how to staff

- No problems

- Event Team

- Would be a great admin

• Like 1

Former SCP Moderator 

PoliceRP - Senior Patrol Officer

On 4/12/2019 at 10:01 PM, Kade said:

+Support

-Nice Person

- Active

- Knows how to staff

- No problems

- Event Team

- Would be a great admin

On 4/12/2019 at 10:01 PM, Kade said:

+Support

-Nice Person

- Active

- Knows how to staff

- No problems

- Event Team

- Would be a great admin

~Ryan

On 4/13/2019 at 3:01 AM, Kade said:

+Support

-Nice Person

- Active

- Knows how to staff

- No problems

- Event Team

- Would be a great admin

~ Admin Nucleus :)

Good Luck

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO |