Dr. Ternith Plague - Event Team App

Dr. Ternith Plague

Name: [GL] Dr. Ternith Plague - Security LCPL Vytal - CI RCT Ruby Rose

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:234721838

What is your ULX Rank?: Moderator

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): About a solid 8, as I have read about most GOIs and understand each of their objectives.

Do you have any experience as a GM or event planner in the past (If so, explain l): Yes, I have been an Event Team on GamingLight before, and have hosted numerous events which were planned to be apart of a story line, which was put on hold due to my leaving.

How Active are you?: Fairly active, as I've been able to enter the Staff Team as a Trial Moderator

How many warns do you have?: Zero.

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I think I should be an Event Team Member because of my past experiences with the community. I've done numerous things, am apart of two factions, and have worked as a Staff Member, thus learning how the system works of GamingLight. I have most of my knowledge with Anderson Robotics or the Global Occult Coalition, which are two major Groups of Interest within the SCP Foundation's lore. If you don't know about the lore of a GOI, I could likely answer it, given time to properly research it, such as "Are We Cool Yet?" I've also dealt with people who have broken rules involving lore, such as when D-Class are using radios, it's usually Fail Roleplay because you can't exactly learn how to use a radio as a Class-D. I also know how to spread out events to where they are equally involving the community of the server, which, in my opinion, I feel like there needs to be more involvement of more people than just MTF or CI because of them being 'the best of their side'.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): The event I have in mind is an event which takes homage to a radio podcast, Welcome to Night Vale. In this, there will be a Radio Station on the surface which randomly appeared. As such, it will be named the Nevada-Night Vale Community Radio Station. The MTF will attempt to capture it, Researchers research it, while CI try to use it to give themselves an advantage. The Radio Station, though, is able to give weapons, cause events on speech, or give more health or armor. At the end of the event, the Global Occult Coalition comes in to bomb it, and in a flash, the entire Radio Station is replaced with a normal version of the building. Civilians can also use it, but really anyone can use it as long as they advert something along the lines of "/advert [NVCRS] A recent re-supply of [weapons/armor/medical supplies] has recently been dropped at the Community Radio Station." In the middle of the event, though, there will be a few people chosen. One of these people will be called Cecil, who will attempt to take the radio station for himself so he can broadcast to the city.

This may seem cheesy, overpowered, and possibly hilarious depending on what is said, but it could work for a legitimate event idea.

What is your favorite SCP? Why?: SCP-049, just because of the aesthetically creepy feeling you have when you hear his actual voice. It's like 076. You know it exists, you know it can kill you. You only fear it because of a non-violent part of it. At least, for me it is.

Edited by Dr. Ternith Plague
Had to update to ULX Ranking.

Author of the OFFICIAL Thing's Rangiatea is not Allowed to do at the Foundation (THRAF)

Former SCP-RP Staff, Event Team, Teamspeak Support Member

Current Riot Trooper Officer, Stormtrooper Sergeant First Class - ImperialRP

47 minutes ago, Official Orange said:

+ Support

+ Well done application 

+ Interesting and creative event idea 

+ Very into RP situations

+Active

I believe he would be a good addition to the event team.

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

• 2 weeks later...
  • th3 locked this topic