Mazgrid's Serious Personal Issues (LOA)

Mazgrid

Hello everyone, as some of you may have noticed, i have not been seen for about 2 weeks now. Some of you may be saddened by this, or joyful upon my absence. The reason i am making this post is on the topic that i will be on LOA for an unknown time. Some personal issues have come up that completely alter my daily life and sometimes keep me from being able to leave my house, goto work or even get out of bed for days on end. This may end up killing me if i do not deal with it now. 

The time i have not been on Gmod/seen on discord/ts is due to the fact my internet was unknowningly shut off and a large sum of money well over $10,000 was stolen from me by someone i know and will not be on for a while most likely. So any Departments (EMS. Is one of them) who have removed me/put me on LOA i have no control over this and i dont have a solid way to communicate/write an LOA. (I am at a friend's house currently)

To those wondering why i am on LOA, some extremely violent actions have been inflicted upon me multiple times lately by someone i loved and trusted very much.

@mjay

@smoke

@bryce 

Are the 3 people who know why i am on LOA/havent been on for a while.

I love all of you and miss every single one of you. Even the players/staff who dislike me. I hope to return soon to everyone, safely.

Until later; "This is 1A27 to all frequency listeners, 1A27 will be 10-7 for a long while. I hope to return to service soon. 1A27, over and out."

Edited by Mazgrid

Miss you man, I am sorry for the things that are happening to you at the moment. Come back when you get that stuff situated. If you needed someone to talk to I am always here. 

Love you dude ~Calamity 

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

13 minutes ago, DasCalamity said:

Miss you man, I am sorry for the things that are happening to you at the moment. Come back when you get that stuff situated. If you needed someone to talk to I am always here. 

Love you dude ~Calamity 

• 2 weeks later...

Last time I saw you, you were singing and playing guitar for me and the entire FBI at the meeting, I hope your safe and sound man I love you so much and I hope to see you back safe, cya soon hopefully! <3 <3 -Sipa(Apis)

PD SM  DF 1LT UMC LVL 3 

O                                                  O 

(this is supposed to be a police car)