Admin Abuse - CR Room

Admin Abuse - CR Room

Moderator Apollo

Questions

Your In-game: Alaska

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:124080290

The admin's name in-game: Apollo

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What did the admin do: Brought me and another Jedi while we were dueling into the CR Room and I accidentally killed three CRs (All of which were afk). He then blocked the CR Room door button using a prop and warned me for mass RDM.

Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED):  All evidence is in the word document attached.  Admin Abuse - CR Room - Evidence.docx

What do you believe should happen to the admin: I believe that Moderators shouldn't be allowed to use props but it is not my place to say what should or shouldn't happen to Admins or Moderators who abuse their powers. I do believe it was a misunderstanding, killing the CRs, that is. 

Any extra information: I do ask that this warn is removed so that I may finally get my previous warns removed as the appeals were all approved.

Posted (edited)

I just spoke to apollo  and he said you were brought in peacefully, but you your self went to go kill those cr's which you did admit are AFK, you have done things like this before, and your "evidence" this is shown he blocked the door outside so people dont let CR's escape as seen on the 2nd picture of Cobra saying let me out while hes a cr, also in the back ground i do see the cr's you rdm

-support

Edited by China

Posted (edited)

-Support

I teleported you in peacefully and from the current mood you were in, I had no intentions to let you in and create chaos, yes they were CR's that are AFK but still, that shouldn't have given you a green light to just RDM. Aswell, I was the only active Staff Member on and I have more people to deal with than you, I had good intentions to bring you to the CR so you sit still and not run around and yelling, CT PVT Kettle was trying to be whitelisted (Whitelist and Logs were currently being worked on at the moment)and I wasn't aware so I tried again and in the end I just left it later and after that I went to you and you began killing CR's, on top of that I warned you guys numerous times, Kettle, YayDay, Jake, and Chris that it was over due to the fact more people were no longer AFK and still you killed them, and later on you even went as far as trying to get me to remove the warn and threatening me to make a staff report if I didn't remove your warn. And also, you didn't kill them by "accident" you killed them and your reasoning to killing them were "its alright they're afk"

Edited by [GL] Apollo

Posted (edited)

-support 
From what I get you MassRDMed AFKs no evidence to say you didn't
And blocking the button is alright since you guys were minging and kept opening it letting CRs loose

Edited by borith

-Support

your evidence doesn't show anything, Jedi are not supposed to duel in the CR room, second of all how in the world would you accidentally kill 3 CRs? its no sense, 1 maybe but 3!?

I don't think this is abuse he did a good job blocking the button since everything shows that you where just RDMing the CRs.

I'm sorry I know you are not a dumb player Alaska so I'm sorry but knowing you I would totally believe that you intentionally RDMed this CRs

I was dueling Jedi Padawan Jason and Gray Jedi Kowan Derak Jahuni, and considering I use the agile stance, specifically the second form (This form is primarily useful for crowds of enemies as it consists of a full rotation), and due to the fact that I have a dual blade hilt, doubling the area of my attacks, I am perplexed that people cannot comprehend the accidental killing of three CRs. Please note the extremely low health that the CR class is given, and my upgraded skills increase my damage, causing a one-strike-kill, thus further increasing the chances of an accident like this occurring.

As a rebuttal to the other claims, I see no evidence of and cannot confirm anything that I said that I did not record on this occasion. I may have been brought to the CR room by peaceful intentions, but because I was currently in a duel, my mindset did not prepare me for a location change such as this.

Finally, I have literally 2 other cases of accidental Mass RDM of 3 or more players, all of which have been inspected and have been approved for removal. So accidents such as these are not impossible.

12 hours ago, AlaskaNewGuy said:

I was dueling Jedi Padawan Jason and Gray Jedi Kowan Derak Jahuni, and considering I use the agile stance, specifically the second form (This form is primarily useful for crowds of enemies as it consists of a full rotation), and due to the fact that I have a dual blade hilt, doubling the area of my attacks, I am perplexed that people cannot comprehend the accidental killing of three CRs. Please note the extremely low health that the CR class is given, and my upgraded skills increase my damage, causing a one-strike-kill, thus further increasing the chances of an accident like this occurring.

As a rebuttal to the other claims, I see no evidence of and cannot confirm anything that I said that I did not record on this occasion. I may have been brought to the CR room by peaceful intentions, but because I was currently in a duel, my mindset did not prepare me for a location change such as this.

Finally, I have literally 2 other cases of accidental Mass RDM of 3 or more players, all of which have been inspected and have been approved for removal. So accidents such as these are not impossible.

I do not understand why you keep telling lies, I have one of your opponents even witness you kill all of those CR's and you weren't even dueling with each other to begin with. I can bring Gray Jedi Kowan Derak Jahuni to speak on what he saw, at first it was a normal case of MRDM, The murder of 3+ CR's and it was over with, but even after the warn you steady on your task of trying to get the warn removed, and went as far to even threaten me, on top of that, I even have evidence of you threatening me.

Edited by [GL] Apollo

On 4/12/2019 at 7:15 PM, [GL] Apollo said:

-Support

I teleported you in peacefully and from the current mood you were in, I had no intentions to let you in and create chaos, yes they were CR's that are AFK but still, that shouldn't have given you a green light to just RDM. Aswell, I was the only active Staff Member on and I have more people to deal with than you, I had good intentions to bring you to the CR so you sit still and not run around and yelling, CT PVT Kettle was trying to be whitelisted (Whitelist and Logs were currently being worked on at the moment)and I wasn't aware so I tried again and in the end I just left it later and after that I went to you and you began killing CR's, on top of that I warned you guys numerous times, Kettle, YayDay, Jake, and Chris that it was over due to the fact more people were no longer AFK and still you killed them, and later on you even went as far as trying to get me to remove the warn and threatening me to make a staff report if I didn't remove your warn. And also, you didn't kill them by "accident" you killed them and your reasoning to killing them were "its alright they're afk"

On 4/12/2019 at 7:29 PM, omegarwp said:

-Support

your evidence doesn't show anything, Jedi are not supposed to duel in the CR room, second of all how in the world would you accidentally kill 3 CRs? its no sense, 1 maybe but 3!?

I don't think this is abuse he did a good job blocking the button since everything shows that you where just RDMing the CRs.

I'm sorry I know you are not a dumb player Alaska so I'm sorry but knowing you I would totally believe that you intentionally RDMed this CRs

I Apollo-gize, I accept the community's stance on this subject and realize that posting this in the Admin Abuse column was a mistake, as I simply misunderstood the reasoning for blocking the CR room door button.

I will, however, create a separate Warn Appeal, so feel free to shed your -support over there as well. 

Therefore, I assume this appeal denied.