Should I get LT?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I get LT?

• Yes
    • No

Name: Charlit

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:444734228

Current rank: Sergeant Major

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : 3ish weeks (I think this is right)

Rank Wanted: LT

How many warns do you have? 4

Do you have a Working mic? Yep

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): N/A

Why should you be promoted? : I feel that I should get promoted to LT because I am quite active... I am usually on each day. It is not often that I say an officer breaking the rules of the SOP or even the MOTD but when I do, I have reported it to Low Command. As a staff member, I must listen to both sides of the argument and then gather evidence to come with the correct punishment. I feel that if someone gets reported to me, I will follow that process also. I feel that I am a very nice guy and easily approachable. I believe that I am knowledgeable of everything that PD should do and will be able to tell the lower ranked officers what to do. I am also experienced in command as I am a LT in EMS. I have also recommended many officers to command to of which they agree to. Although I have only been a SM for about 3 weeks, I feel I am ready to take on the task of joining PD low command.

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes

Thank you very much for reading my application

-Charlit

~Charlie

Nice but sometimes can be mean

Active

But i don't think hes ready for low command maybe a little longer.

I don't see you train really.

Neutral 

+/- Support

+Super Friendly

+Active

+Trains Cadets

+Experience with command

-Only been a SM for 3 weeks

-Not really ready for command

Charlit is one of the nicest people I have met on the server and he is active and always willing to train cadets, but you need more experience as a supervisor before you take the big step up to LT. Anyways, I wish you the best of luck Charlit.

• Manager
1 hour ago, David Charleston said:

+/- Support

+Super Friendly

+Active

+Trains Cadets

+Experience with command

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

+/- Support

+Super Friendly

+Active

+Trains Cadets

+Experience with command

Charlit is one of the nicest people I have met on the server and he is active and always willing to train cadets, but you need more experience as a supervisor before you take the big step up to LT. Anyways, I wish you the best of luck Charlit.

EX Secret Secret Service ASAIC, EX DOC CPL, EX EMS, EX ARU MSGT, EX Staff Moderator 

PD MSGT, Secret Service SSA Reserve

+/- Support

+Super Friendly

+Active

+Trains Cadets

+Experience with command

2 hours ago, David Charleston said:

+/- Support

+Super Friendly

+Active

+Trains Cadets

+Experience with command

Retired Major Cashtag 1L26

On 4/13/2019 at 8:42 AM, David Charleston said:

+/- Support

+Super Friendly

+Active

+Trains Cadets

+Experience with command

~Major Mjay 1L78

On 4/13/2019 at 8:42 AM, David Charleston said:

+/- Support

+Super Friendly

+Active

+Trains Cadets

+Experience with command

PD Colonel , EMS Deputy Chief

~Zage

On 4/13/2019 at 2:42 PM, David Charleston said:

+/- Support

+Super Friendly

+Active

+Trains Cadets

+Experience with command

"When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor. " - Elon Musk