Do I deserve Trial Moderator  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Do I deserve Trial Moderator

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?:  Jake Spliff

2. What is your steam name?:  XmadmanX

3. What is your steam ID?STEAM_0:0:157086851

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)  Yes I have been superadmin on 3 StarWarsRP's.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)   May 2017

6. What date did you make your forums account?  4/12/19 since my other account would not let me log in.

7. Current rank on the server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?  Going to be VIP+ next Friday.

8. How many warns do you have on the server?  None

9. 20190412114510_1.thumb.jpg.f2499f7549dbcdcb3931d5b430d29cd5.jpg

10. Have you donated?  $20 next Friday but as of now no.

11. What rank are you applying for?  Trial Moderator

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes I have read the Guidelines, as well as keeping it Open.

13. Timezone: CST

14. Permission (Admin+ need this): None

16. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)  Well I am very kind and mature. It is very important to be mature since you want to be reasonable and you don't want someone that is not mature since they will net understand what is reasonable and not. I am also a very kind person, I have many friends on that server and I made most of them by helping them even if it is just telling them how to get the Jobs menu open. Also I would actually help, I mean why join if you are not going to help people? I have had many times where T-Mods have just messed around and just picked me up with no intention. lastly I have a lot of experience on being moderator.

17. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? Well if I notice they are Mass RDMing I would !bring <player> and I would ask them there intention of killing. If all they do is swear at my and say they did not do it I would say "Please calm down so we can figure this out" if they still swear at me I would !mutevoice <player> and I would say "I have just muted you and until you calm down you will be muted" once they calm down I will !unmutevoice <player> and I would ask "Do you have and video evidence?" and then if they don't I would check !plogs and see what happened, if they try shooting me I would !jail them and I would tell a higher up that I am going to minge them for 300 seconds (I looked and saw 300 is max) and then I would !return <player>

18.  Thank you for taking time and reading my application.

19. Best Wishes,

Jake. 

Edited by [505] Jamison C.|BCSO

| Former Moderator | Gold Donator | Senior Officer in PD | 3 Year Member |

- Support

- Never seen you in game my man (not that I remember of)

- Did not meet word requirements 

- Inactive on forums (says you joined 2 hours ago, if you lost your old account i'm sorry)

- In posting my - support you replied to me on this forum, cannot reply to your own application

- More things missing here

Wish you luck my man ~Calamity 

Edited by DasCalamity
  • Thanks 1

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

Dm what the server was like back in 2017. Cause I played during that time and I don't remember you. Also if you lost your old account dm me the link to it. I'll do a +/- support after

Also dm the names of the swrp servers.

• Like 1

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

1 hour ago, DasCalamity said:

- Support

- Inactive on forums (says you joined 2 hours ago, if you lost your old account i'm sorry)

- In posting my - support you replied to me on this forum, cannot reply to your own application

Wish you luck my man ~Prod 

Never seen you at ALL beside today

Edited by Savage120405
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, DasCalamity said:

- Support

Wish you luck my man ~Zage

PD Colonel , EMS Deputy Chief

~Zage

- Support

-Never seen you before

-Inactive on forums

-#16 isn't correct, you don't need to ask them if they have video evidence if you saw them breaking a rule such as mass RDMing, and you ask for a higher up to minge them for 10000 seconds

Overall you aren't ready for staff, if you play on the community longer and get more known with other members then I will rethink but for now im gonna stick with a -support

3 hours ago, DasCalamity said:

- Support

4 hours ago, DasCalamity said:

- Support

9 hours ago, DasCalamity said:

- Support

Wish you luck my man

- Support

You sound like a great dude, so I definitely would try in the future. You seem great fitting, but as of fitting what is expected as of now doesn't seem so.

You need to involve yourself more into the community, I have barely seen you around nor interacted with you. 

Of course you also did not meet word requirements. 

13 hours ago, DasCalamity said:

- Support

Signature.png

• Manager
20 hours ago, DasCalamity said:

- Support

19 hours ago, Chief_ said:

Dm what the server was like back in 2017. Cause I played during that time and I don't remember you. Also if you lost your old account dm me the link to it. I'll do a +/- support after

Also dm the names of the swrp servers.

Same

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

On 4/12/2019 at 5:17 PM, Smoke said:

-Support

Inactive on forums

Not known in the community

Grammatical errors

I dont think you are ready for staff

^^^ 

-Don't see you on (might be timezones) ;)

- SRT Commander Blitzton 1K67 - PD MSGT Blitzton 1C67 - Future Pilot -

On 4/12/2019 at 12:41 PM, DasCalamity said:

- Support

Wish you luck my man ~Billy

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/12/2019 at 10:41 AM, DasCalamity said:

- Support

On 4/12/2019 at 6:41 PM, DasCalamity said:

- Support

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

On 4/12/2019 at 8:41 PM, DasCalamity said:

- Support

Question 16 is also incorrect

- Support 

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

• 2 weeks later...