The_Raccoonz Staff Application - Denied

The_Racoon

1. What is your in-game name?: Security LCPL Raccoonz

2. What is your steam name?: The_Raccoonz

3. What is your steam ID?: 76561198822601941

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: I have staffed on a couple other DarkRP servers awhile ago, but I no longer staff on them.

5. What date did you start playing on the community?: My first GL server was PoliceRP and I first went on that server early 2017. (Probably January.)

6. What date did you make your forums account? april 12, 2017

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Bronze

8. How many warns do you have on the server? I have two warns for SCP-RP,  for spamming swep

9. Have you donated? Yes, I have donated 20 dollars on MilitaryRP and 10 dollars on SCP-RP.

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? I am staff on a couple of Discord servers but this will in no way impact my performance on SCP-RP. (I am high up in them and they do not require my full activity.)

12. Have you read the staff guidelines?Yes, I have.

13. Timezone: PST (Pacific)

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank?: Originally I wasn't going to apply for staff because it takes away from roleplay but there's one thing that takes roleplay away even more, and that's minges. Especially at night when there's no staff on, minges can be a real problem. I have staffed on other servers before and I know how to deal with these rule breakers and considering my timezone (Pacific), I can be on later than most staff and be able to deal with the rule breakers that plauge the server. I have many skills that I picked up from my other staffing experiences that will be key to moderating the server such as being calm under stressing circumstances, being able to calm someone down, problem solving (especially when two sides are contridicting each other), and being able to determine what are the nescessary actions that need to take place during a sit. All I want is to not see the server succumb to a couple bored minges that want to find excitement in ruining the roleplay for other people.

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: Firstly, I would try to find out why exactly the offender chose to do this, whether it be for kicks, or another reason. Regardless of the reason, I would inform the induvidual that it is not nescessary to swear at staff and then tell them that, regardless of the reason, they still broke a rule and the punishment needs to be given out. I would then preceed to antiminge the offender for 10,000 seconds (or if I don't have permissions to antiminge for that long, get a higher staff member to perform the punishment).

2 hours ago, Garlic said:

-/+ support

+ Exceeded the 150+ limit

+ I like the APP

Be more active on the forums

- staff on discord server? you know you cannot be staff on any servers right?

Never Seen you before

- Support

Your forum account shows it was created January 10th, not April 12th, 2017. You've only made one forum post, which shows that you aren't active on the forums, and we generally like to see some level of engagement in the suggestions area, posts in other areas, etc. It leads us to believe that you are more interested in just gaining a staff position with us than also working to roleplay in the server and have a deeper connection with us. Activity wise, I haven't seen you on the server personally, though I don't hold that against you because of time zones and such.

You have two warns on your record, which you received yesterday. This doesn't exactly put you in the best light since as a staff member you should be being a role model, rather than breaking rules yourself. They were both for the same conduct and issued within an hour of each other.

Moving on to question 16, I personally like the applicant to show a bit more critical thinking, showing how they would consider the problem in front of them. I liked that you would attempt to find out why they were committing the RDM, as that's a good first step. Before determining the punishment, would you consider checking their record for other warnings they have been issued for similar conduct, or if they have a completely clean record? Would you consider issuing them a documented warning in addition to the minge, or just the minge? As a trial moderator, you would not have the appropriate authority to issue a 10,000 minge, you would need to call a higher ranked staff member to issue that.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

6 hours ago, Garlic said:

-/+ support

+ Exceeded the 150+ limit

+ I like the APP

Be more active on the forums

- staff on discord server? you know you cannot be staff on any servers right?

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro