Executive Researcher Tick's Research Command Application

Kratos™

NameTick

Current Rank: Executive Researcher

Time in Research (Approximate): A month

The position being applied for: Any available Command Position on the discretion of the interviewing Committee.

Why should you be research command, AKA what can you bring to the table that the rest of command can't? 100-word minimum); As a Avid Roleplayer whose begun his adventures since the ripe age of maybe 13 or 14. With that, at 23, i have gathered 10 years of roleplay experiences from CO posistions, to Director Posistions in the Admin Team, as to not discredit the current Management Team I belive that this experience and knowledge from previous opportunities ranging from MilitaryRP to SCP Serious RP, will work as a benefit, and a learning tool to other leadership roles with not as much experience, Let it be known know that my Objective is NOT to dethrone or uproot the current Command, I expect my climb (if any) to be both Ethical and Logic, but mostly respectful to my co-players as in the end, it's a game that's meant to be fun and I will have no part in the disrespect and humiliation of another human being, unless said beind deserves such treatment.

What will you do to make research more active and better? (100 word minimum)(Tangible items like activity, expertise or the ability to run trainings, etc)?; As a Researcher that has had Experience being a Hardcore Serious SCP RP Researcher, I believe that my expertise, knowledge, intuition and imagination, will benefit those below me and inspire those above me to follow suit if needed. As a Researcher, our duty is for the betterment of Mankind through the Study and Understanding of our SCPs, and I believe that some of us may have forgotten this, so as a Researcher in a Command Position, I will try my best to remind and influence our fellow Co-Workers to think and act this way while still leaving room for fun and creative experiments.

• Like 1

[[:: REDACTED Hunter Reaper OM6 // Status_Online ::]]

Confirmed Epsilon-11 Special Forces Kills: 4 // Still waiting for a HaloRP Server.