“049 dialogue & actions”

“Skela dialogue & action”

“Information”

——————

Transfer the audio logs.

You will need a translator.

——————

“Hello Scp 049.”

The being look at me, tilting his head, and responds. “bonjour, je suis le docteur”

I look at him in confusion, never have I experienced 049 speak French towards me. I bring out the good olé language book. Don’t worry, I’ll translate later.

“Bonjour docteur, je m'appelle Skela, j'aimerais maintenant savoir ce que vous faites à la fondation?”  (Asking him why he was in the foundation)

My conversation with him was rough, but he slowly understand what I was saying.

He looks at me, seems to be thinking about why. His hands was moving underneath the gloves. He seems uncomfortable with it on.

“Au cours d'un test pour guérir la peste, la fondation dont vous parlez, m'a trouvé, et une tentative manquée. ils me proposent quand même de faire des tests illimités jusqu'à ce que je trouve le remède. Pour qui, je suis médecin et je souhaite pouvoir revenir.”

(He speak of how he got captured and what the foundation offered him. But also his asking of coming back to the foundation)

I sighed. Trying to understand what he was saying. Anyhow I got the hang of it. I shook my head when he request to return to the foundation. That’s chaotic to me. Anyhow I got to dig deeper.

“Définissez ce que vous essayez de guérir. et comment le fais-tu?”

(I asked him what is he trying to cure and how?)

Staring at him, he looks around me.

The Doctor gave out a large sigh, and look up towards me.

“Depuis que je suis médecin, j'essaie de guérir le début de ce qui vous cause d'être humains. guérir comment vous tombez malade, guérir vos émotions, guérir l'intérieur de vous. c'est souvent sale à voir. La peste a toujours été à l'intérieur de nous. attendre de nous médecins. qui im en supposant que vous êtes. Quoi qu'il en soit, ma vision du sujet entièrement guéri est qu'il peut résister à une forme de, être presque un humain. Nous, les médecins, sommes immunisés contre cela, car nous avons alors connaissance de la santé et sommes plus forts que les autres. nous avons un meilleur mental que le reste. c'est base sur la santé mentale.”

“Since i'm a doctor, i'm trying to cure the begin of what cause you humans to be. cure how you guys get sick, cure your emotions, curing the insides of you. it's often dirty to see. The plague have always been inside of us. expect of us medical doctors. which i'm assuming you’re. anyhow my vision of the fully cured subject, is that he can withstand a form of, being almost a super human. us doctors are immune to this, for we have the knowledge of health and are stronger than the rest that aren't. we have a better mentally then the rest. this is based on mental health.”

This information. It seems that what is he trying to cure is mentally, but he still haven’t answer my question of how he cures.

“Utilisation de l'intelligence artificielle et de la nanotechnologie pour stocker des données de styles conversationnels, de comportements, de processus de pensée et d'informations sur le fonctionnement de votre corps de l'intérieur.

Ces données seront codées dans plusieurs technologies de capteurs, qui seront intégrées dans un corps artificiel doté du cerveau d'un être humain décédé. En utilisant la technologie de clonage, nous allons restaurer le cerveau au fur et à mesure de sa maturation. This is called Humai” he said in rough English

(Translate)

Using artificial intelligence and nanotechnology to store data of conversational styles, behavioural patterns, thought processes and information about how your body functions from the inside-out.

This data will be coded into multiple sensor technologies, which will be built into an artificial body with the brain of a deceased human. Using cloning technology, we will restore the brain as it matures.

This is called Humai.

I was shocked when I was hearing this. This information. The foundation have that much power? That’s insane. And giving this to a scp? No wonder why he want to go back. No way we could top that.

I was about to ask another questions.

But overheard that MTF was on the way so I had to escape.

Audiolog finish.

——————

The foundation seems to have the capability to transfer souls to others. And that the plague doctor has a lot of experience to do this. This can be use for an advantage for us, if we’re able to find out the knowledge to do this.

But the state of finding out the purpose of this cure is quite outstanding.

• Like 1

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{