Specified cop bait rules

BigJohnny

What you want to see? -  more specified copbait rules ASAP

Why should we add it? -  I don’t think people know the definition of ACTUAL copbait vs interacting with police when you have RP REASONING, some staff say they don’t care it’s copbait. So can we interact with the police for rp reasons or is interaction with the police period copbait unless they interact with us. Main point is that, in MOTD it only says no copbait. What EXACTLY is copbait? And can criminals interact with police if they have RP reasoning 

What are the advantages of having this? - clearing up confusion on copbait since some staff say it’s copbait to interact with police even if I have RP reasoning and it’s getting kind of frustrating because I want to commit crimes and not constantly get called a copbaiter

Who is it mainly for? - gov and staff that don’t know exactly know what copbait is 

Links to any content - na

Edited by BigJohnny

48 minutes ago, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

Why do I feel that you saying "Gov and staff don't know what copbait is" is slight disrespect? I'm just asking 

I would take that to disrespect because us staff should know all the rules

I agree, something like this shouldn't be left solely to staffs discretion. Some things are very obviously copbajt but we should specify so that staff aren't warning unless IT IS cop bait. Wouldn't hurt.

For example continuing to purposefully harass, ram into or shoot at/near for the purposes of constantly getting into situations is cop bait because you are being annoyingly selfish with your RP and are litterally "Baiting Cops".

However, robbing stores, banks, people, speeding, etc is more of a casual crime because your doing it to gain more than "police chasing/shooting you.) Even wreckless driving is okay so long as it's not consistently towards the police for the sole reason of baiting him. 

This is how I see it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, maral the great said:

- Support

This idea already accepted before hand. Hopefully that clears things up :)! 

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Fame locked this topic