1. 1. Event Team

Name : Amyourdad

Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:221010318

How old are you? : 16

Staff Rank (Must be Moderator) : Moderator

Have you Donated? If so, how much? : 50$

How long have you been staff? (No Less than 1 month) : 2 Mouths

What is your general knowledge on the rules? : I know then well

What can you bring to Event Team? (150 words+) : I can bring really good ideas to the team I have a great mind when it comes to things like Events. I can bring my knowledge about the people on Police RP and what they like and what they want. I know if Events are gonna be fun or if there not gonna be fun. I know how to build and make Events go to the max. I know the best cars in the game and the best guns and I've seen some really good movies that give me good ideas what to do with Events and how far we can go with them. I can bring some of the best RP Events and more I can make sure Event Team is doing the best we can. I'm well know in the sever and I'm active ever day i play 6 to 8 hours a day if not more I can help Matthew with anything he needs or any other Event Team member. This is what i can bring to the Event Team.

How many warns do you have? (No more than 10) :14 but Matthew said i can apply

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+) :I wanted to join the event team because I really love the community, and the people in it. I wanted to give out my share of the community so it is more fun for everyone, and with that I personally have loved the direction that the event team has gone with their events. Electing Matthew to lead the team made me want to join the event team more. In addition I have also been asked and referred a lot to join the event team making me want to join it. I saw the idea of wanting a event team and always wanted to join the amazing experience of making and hosting events. I have been participating in all of these events and they are really fun and enjoyable. The policerp event team is a really good team and I would love to take part in making amazing events in the future.

28 minutes ago, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

+Support

Good application

Mature

Friendly

Active

Great person to talk to and hang with

Good luck Amyour!

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

Denied

Sorry, but I don't feel like your ready yet.

The community feedback was overall decent, but I am looking for excellent feedback. 

Please approve on the following: Possibly abusing powers and professionalism

You may reapply in 1 week. (4/23/19)

~PoliceRP Event Team Leader Matthew

If you have any questions, come talk to me. Either PM on the forums or discord, you can also find in TS. I encourage you apply again, if you want to reapply, go to the PoliceRP Event Team Application format. 

DO NOT REPLY

Edited by [GL] Matthew

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

• th3 locked this topic