Senior Researcher Gaming Goat's Command aplication

The Gaming Goat

Name: The Gaming Goat

Current Rank: Senior Researcher

Time in Research (Approximate): I have been in research for a lot of time around one month one month in a half

The position being applied for: Research Supervisor

Why should you be research command, AKA what can you bring to the table that the rest of command can't? 100-word minimum); Well I can bring a lot to the table that the rest of command can't for starters I am active a lot on gaminglight and Research and i have a lot of experience playing on research. Another thing I can hand out a lot of promotions when Juniors reach the number of tests they need. I can also hand out punishments to people not following orders and make other researchers time more enjoyable because the mingy people letting out scps and disrespecting others would be gone. The final thing i can bring is more explained training because when i train people i make sure they know how to post tests so that helps them start and move on to researcher and above

What will you do to make research more active and better? (100 word minimum)(Tangible items like activity, expertise or the ability to run trainings, etc)?;  For starters I can do alot to make research more active and better I am on alot and spend most of my time training other researchers also to make research more active and better i make sure people know about everything they need to do when im training them. I also would check other peoples tests on discord and the fourms to make sure that if they reach the number of tests needed they would get a promotion. Another Reason is that i have alot of experence training others and i make sure that there every question is answered and that they know what there doing as a junior and above

To explain why that font is different is because i wrote it in google docs to spell check and word check it and i kinda like that font tbh
  • Like 1

Goat you have been a great part of the Research Branch, i have seen you very active and train a lot of RA's and i very much appreciate that.

POSITIVE:

Has been very active recently

Keeps Research alive by spending time training

Very Experienced, Knows how to make Quality Test

Best Application so far

Negative:

You could spend more time on grammar

Your second response is very similar to the first.

I think that you would make a great addition to Low-Command Goat

+Big Support

Edited by Dcethe