Davids False Warn Appeal

David Charleston

Your In-game: David

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:126526395

The admin's name in-game: Logan

The admin's steam name (If you know it): Don't know

What warning did you receive: FearRP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/957487168537957740/71C0E9E1F0C01B23F58CCF2034F584A90C219FDD/

Why do you think this warn was false: Here's what happened: I was battering rammed out of the car for IDK why then I took a gun out and then the SRT (not naming names) took a gun out and started accusing me of breaking FearRP, but we had taken it out at the same time, and then I got backed into a corner and more SWAT started showing up and then one of the SWAT was prop blocking me with a chair and I started taking damage thinking I was getting shot and so I started shooting back. I said I was sorry and that I wouldn't do it again and asked for a verbal warning but the admin thought it would be best to warn me. Nothing against Logan, he was just doing his job, but I just don't think I necessarily think I was breaking FearRP. Also I haven't gotten warned in about half a year and I got my only 2 warns appealed (I don't know if this important just thought I would put it out there seen as I haven't broken a rule in a very long time)

Any extra information: There is a video of what happened, I don't have it but someone else might, if they do can you post it in the comments please.
  •  

- Support

I had video evidence. Yes you pulled your gun out at the same time however, you were heavily out numbered. You then began to shoot at the police. Looking at the video, you had take no damage from the chair but still decided to shoot at the cops. You had a pistol and SWAT and SRT had assault rifles which also would fall under FearRP. I also thought it was necessary to warn you because you are a staff member. You should know the rules as much as everyone else and it looks bad when the staff member breaks the rules set in place. That’s why I deemed it necessary to warn you. 

Edited by Logan

logan2.png

-Support 

I was in game to review the evidence and what I saw in the video was clear fearrp. 

You were outnumbered at least 4-1 which as it states in the motd, is classified as fearrp if you do not comply.  

If you look at it frame by frame chiken actiallt pulls out his gun one frame before you did. This is how we irreverent because the fact of the matter is you were still out numbered.  

• Gaminglight Love 1

1 hour ago, Will Newel said:

-Support 

I was in game to review the evidence and what I saw in the video was clear fearrp. 

You were outnumbered at least 4-1 which as it states in the motd, is classified as fearrp if you do not comply.  

If you look at it frame by frame chiken actiallt pulls out his gun one frame before you did. This is how we irreverent because the fact of the matter is you were still out numbered.  

11 hours ago, Will Newel said:

-Support 

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

12 hours ago, Logan said:

- Support

I had video evidence. Yes you pulled your gun out at the same time however, you were heavily out numbered. You then began to shoot at the police. Looking at the video, you had take no damage from the chair but still decided to shoot at the cops. You had a pistol and SWAT and SRT had assault rifles which also would fall under FearRP. I also thought it was necessary to warn you because you are a staff member. You should know the rules as much as everyone else and it looks bad when the staff member breaks the rules set in place. That’s why I deemed it necessary to warn you. 

12 hours ago, Will Newel said:

-Support 

13 hours ago, Will Newel said:

-Support 

Can we please see the video evidence if you still have it

Edited by Smoke

• 3 weeks later...

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.

Wow