Will newel false warn

BigJohnny

Your In-game: Bigjohnny 

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:190683417

The admin's name in-game:  will newel 

The admin's steam name (If you know it): na

What warning did you receive: NITRP

Why do you think this warn was false: I think it was false because I walked out my base  because my friend told me my car got stolen so I went outside to look for it and I saw this cop car stopped in the middle of the road. I figured he’s sitting there waiting for a gunshot or something  then I 
 Walked over to his car called him a. Pig and spat on him. Now someone in the sit called this copbait . I see staff members doing this I see  people that have been community for a long time do this.
not once has there ever been an issue about it. So yeah continuing on with the story, I walked away from sams car and idk what made him decide to get out of his car with his partner and run up to withme with his tazer out, if I didn’t respond quick enough I garuntee I would have been tazed and either ticketed or tazed He claims he just wanted to talk with me but he was in range of voice chat of me since I heard his officer yelling he spit on us . Him not saying anything charging me with a tazer was pretty threatening and my first reaction is to defend myself from these 2 cops running up on me. With tazers out. In real life people will take that as a threat and would open fire. Taking out your keys would have had a100% chance of not getting shot. In the sit I was brought to Steve said something along the lines of “officers can taze you if you are deemed a threa” or something like that.  That’s the whole thing why’ve would I want to be tazed  if I was just going to go to jail like every other single time I try and comply with officers.. He should have just put his tazer away and came at me like a normal person would. Cops have taze d me without saying anything before and then once I’m all  cuffed up and stuff  they tell me what I did wrong.  So when police do shady things to me and break my trust. So  my instinct now is  when a cop running up to me with a tazer is He’s gonna taze and cuff me . . If he just wanted to talk he didn’t have to pull his tazer and all he had to do was talk he was close enough but kept getting closer and closer with his tazer. Makes me think he’s attempting to arrest me. He should have never got out his car in the first place and chased after me. 
Any extra information:

9DE7C7CB-7DF5-4AF2-9A45-3F80B18C9C3F.png

Edited by BigJohnny

+Support

a lot of criminals in real life do this, roleplaying as a criminal that hates cops would justify calling them a pig and then spitting on them

I dont see he NITRPd at all

They charged him with a tazer as you can see in the video implying they were going to taze and arrest him, he had full right to pull out his weapon and fire upon them

If you feel he did break a rule, since there is nothing specifying he specifically cant do it then I would give him a verbal as it isnt physically laid out in the MOTD (I know saying it isnt in the MOTD isnt a excuse to do it, but how is there a way for him to know its a rule if he read the MOTD but it isnt in the MOTD, give them a verbal and tell them not to do it again).

2 minutes ago, Smoke said:

+Support

a lot of criminals in real life do this, roleplaying as a criminal that hates cops would justify calling them a pig and then spitting on them

They charged him with a tazer as you can see in the video implying they were going to taze and arrest him, he had full right to pull out his weapon and fire upon them

If you feel he did break a rule, since there is nothing specifying he specifically cant do it then I would give him a verbal as it isnt physically laid out in the MOTD (I know saying it isnt in the MOTD isnt a excuse to do it, but how is there a way for him to know its a rule if he read the MOTD but it isnt in the MOTD, give them a verbal and tell them not to do it again).

@Sam @Aaron  

I was called to a sit because Sam had requested a higher up to the situation. The sit lasted 20 mins in which I gathered information from both sides.  Here are the issues I have:

No 1. Was there any reason for you to go up and call them both pigs and spit on them. Then, as they give chase to attempt to gain contact with you, the usual happens and you fire your Negev and kill them both. 

This is the issue, I understand why you wnt outdoors in the first place to look for your friend's car. There was no reason for you to go over to the police car at the stop sign other than to tell them that your friend's car was stolen. Instead, you went up to them. called them pigs and spat on them. In my eyes, I see that as a form of cop bait as you are going out of your way to get a reaction out of them. Now if you argue that it was in RP, then why did you start running away and automatically assuming that they were going to arrest you when simply put they only wanted to gain contact. In addition, you could have called staff if they were to arrest you as that's definitely not something cops can arrest for.  Instead, you turned and pulled a Negev on them. 

I personally believe that this was NITRP . After extensive reviewing with Steve and myself, we deemed that a warning for NITRP was valid in this situation as your initial action would have inclined to an rp scenario. In my eyes, you failed to roleplay by simply mowing two officers down when you first initiated the role-play act.

I will stay neutral in the whole situation. I could care less if the warn got removed but in my eyes, this is a tremendous breach of RP. 

I will quickly add Johnny has 40 warns (41 incl this one). I am very light on my punishments and will only issue warnings if they are a repeat offender or the infractions as severe enough. I deemed that given the number of warnings and chances Johnny had, a verbal warning was not going to cut it. This was something I got input on from staff on at the time as they had to deal with him in the past couple days regarding similar issues. 

Edited by Will Newel

6 hours ago, Smoke said:

No criminal in real life pulls out a gun and kills two TAC UNIT patrol officers in the middle of the day in the middle of a city street

Edited by CHIKEN

5 hours ago, Will Newel said:

@Sam @Aaron  

I was called to a sit because Sam had requested a higher up to the situation. The sit lasted 20 mins in which I gathered information from both sides.  Here are the issues I have:

No 1. Was there any reason for you to go up and call them both pigs and spit on them. Then, as they give chase to attempt to gain contact with you, the usual happens and you fire your Negev and kill them both. 

This is the issue, I understand why you wnt outdoors in the first place to look for your friend's car. There was no reason for you to go over to the police car at the stop sign other than to tell them that your friend's car was stolen. Instead, you went up to them. called them pigs and spat on them. In my eyes, I see that as a form of cop bait as you are going out of your way to get a reaction out of them. Now if you argue that it was in RP, then why did you start running away and automatically assuming that they were going to arrest you when simply put they only wanted to gain contact. In addition, you could have called staff if they were to arrest you as that's definitely not something cops can arrest for.  Instead, you turned and pulled a Negev on them. 

I personally believe that this was NITRP . After extensive reviewing with Steve and myself, we deemed that a warning for NITRP was valid in this situation as your initial action would have inclined to an rp scenario. In my eyes, you failed to roleplay by simply mowing two officers down when you first initiated the role-play act.

I will stay neutral in the whole situation. I could care less if the warn got removed but in my eyes, this is a tremendous breach of RP. 

I will quickly add Johnny has 40 warns (41 incl this one). I am very light on my punishments and will only issue warnings if they are a repeat offender or the infractions as severe enough. I deemed that given the number of warnings and chances Johnny had, a verbal warning was not going to cut it. This was something I got input on from staff on at the time as they had to deal with him in the past couple days regarding similar issues. 

15 minutes ago, CHIKEN said:

No criminal in real life pulls out a gun and kills two TAC UNIT patrol officers in the middle of the day in the middle of a city street

-Support

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

-Support 

-reason above 

6 hours ago, Will Newel said:

@Sam @Aaron  

^^^^^^^^ 

8 hours ago, Smoke said:

+Support

12 hours ago, Will Newel said:

@Sam @Aaron  

Tbh this is common when I always hop on the server. It’s judt so petty to do that and you know you won’t get punished for it because clearly you think you are breaking no rules. It’s so mingy too. I mean like everyday I hop on I get mugged in the middle of the road in front of PD and get killed when attempting to drop the money. It’s so ridiculous so I’m going to -support. This warn is justified due to you having no intent to roleplay and just spitting on cops and calling them pigs for no reason. 

Edited by Stormzz

Accepted 

In the future don’t spit on cops and run away, but I do not see this as “NITRP” as it happens in real life and isn’t something that’s insane or crazy. Also, in the video you can clearly see the Officer with a tazer out so he brought out a gun for self defense. Now, if this was a warning for Cop Bait, than it would be a different story.  @BigJhonny Come speak with me in the Teamspeak to get your warning removed. 

• Fame locked this topic