Remove the Impala Car

[GL] My Pet named Steve

What you want to see? - The Impala Car state gets removed from the server

Why should we add it? - To stop people's games from crashing every time someone shoots it

What are the advantages of having this? - People's games don't crash because of it

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone

Links to any content - N/A

Edited by [GL] My Pet named Steve

+ Support

If this is true I support it, I heard some people are crashing because of this. I think this should be tested out.

Shouldn't this be a bug report more than a suggestion to remove the truck? Or am I missing the point. 

Edited by DasCalamity

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

On 4/16/2019 at 1:15 PM, Jeff Junior said:

-support

-Until I get proof that the Impala crashes ppls games it will be a -support. If i get proof that the car is crashing ppls games it should stay 

I can't record because whenever it crashes my game, it crashes my entire laptop, it's the same with the state motor bike...Try it for yourself if you really want...

+support
People know this now, so...It 'accidentally' happens alot when someone is getting caught.  Just did it last night to myself, Kitty and a bunch of random cops.  And I mean I had to shut my PC off cuz it locked the game up so badly that I couldn't close it or bring up my task manager to force it to close.  And

yes Steve, you're right, the state bike DOES do it as well.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Fame locked this topic