Why can't 343 and 527 go in D Block?

The Apple

All they really are is immortal pure RP classes why can't they talk with the D Boi's. They also cost a fair amount to get so I think they should get to go in to D Block. They don't have weapons and can't literally do anything that would harm the D Boi's

[Just Apple I Suppose]

spacer.png

I do understand your complaint about why you can't go into D block as SCP 343 or 527. However, this complain is only the perspective of a normal SCP player. Letting SCP 343 or 527 into D block can certainly increase the minge rate directly or indirectly. Now we as staff try to suppress the minge rate as much as possible. I as an Snr Moderator get calls all the time about player complaining Bodyblocking, RDMs, Wrongfully cuffing people, etc. And these are just all the cases we receive in the proximity of D-block. Now let's just say we actually do add these 2 SCPs into D block. I personally believe this would happen. More cases about how 343 no clips in other people's body not allowing them to move, more door blocking cases but now with teleportations, security complaining about Jesus flying in the crossfire of Gensec security personnel and a D class allowing Jesus to soak up some of the damage allowing the d class to escape. Similar things would happen if we were to add 527 in there, just more chaos and calls for us staffs. Now you may contradict my point by saying why is 999 or 131 a/b allowed in d block? well, 999 actually does something to contributes positively to security. He is equipped with a medkit and can heal Gensec at any time at his will. While 131 a/b has a small body mass and does not actually affect any crossfire necessarily.

Thx for reading, If you are still confused, do not hesitate to DM me.

I'm Just a Big Tom and Jerry Fan. 

tenor--1-.gif.701eb66430b7956f5cac65c4ce677b06.gif

Thanks for the reply Garlic but I think thats overthinking what they would do as the classes aren't often filled and I'd hope someone spending 50-100USD would try not to minge with it and while all those concerns are valid it still doesn't fix the fundemental problem that for an purely RP class being locked out of 1 - 2 thirds of the players on is tremendosly terrible and makes for a boring expirence if you wanna like rp. All those concerns could be met with harse rules to ensure that purposeful crossfire doesn't happen but I think if managed correctly allowing those two scps into D Block is ok. In the end my main concern is that for 50 - 100usd being an rp class locked from a sizable portion of the playerbase is super annoying and boring

[Just Apple I Suppose]

spacer.png

If that's is truly what you think would happen, then I have no problem with that. Go ahead and make that as a suggestion in the suggestion section and let's see how it turns out GOOD LUCK!!!

I'm Just a Big Tom and Jerry Fan. 

tenor--1-.gif.701eb66430b7956f5cac65c4ce677b06.gif

527 used to be ok in D block... then people started using bodygroups to give 527 an orange jumpsuit which led to a lot of false shootings (among other causes Im sure). I would like to see 343 allowed in D block though

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

• Bread locked this topic