Keycard addition for incinerator room - Accepted

The Gaming Goat

What you want to see? - A L2+ keycard scanner being added to the incinerator room dousent have to be L2 just not letting Juniors in

Why should we add it? - Because there are juniors or other people incinerating D Class when they should bring them back to D Block Yes i know this is happening less but it still happens

What are the advantages of having this? - D Class that are not being rdmed or burned alive when they could just be sent back to D Block

Who is it mainly for? - Research, Security, Ect

Links to any content -  None

american-airlines-says-no-emotional-support-goats.jpg

Edited by The Gaming Goat
I eddited it it used to be l3 but thats way too high
  • Like 1

-/+ support,

1. It shouldn’t be L3+ that’s absurdly high because then only research command would be able to access it. 

2. The issue is lies in the junior researchers so I recommend hosting a meeting and saying if this happens you will be striked and removed etc. 

3. This could be a good addition but should not be that high of a level. 

+ Support

Reduces the ability for personnel (across GENSEC and Research) to RDM and minge with the incinerator. I agree with a lower level keycard access, maybe the same level that allows access into HCZ.

• Like 1

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

14 hours ago, October said:

-/+ support,

1. It shouldn’t be L3+ that’s absurdly high because then only research command would be able to access it. 

2. The issue is lies in the junior researchers so I recommend hosting a meeting and saying if this happens you will be striked and removed etc. 

Big Body Tony

spacer.png

On 4/10/2019 at 6:16 PM, October said:

-/+ support,

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro