Hoovy

Project Moderate (Codename: Viper) #2

ENCRYPT

-

To: [email protected]

Cc: [email protected]

Subject: Report

Chancellor Palpatine,

Project Moderate (Codename: Viper) is currently going along quite well. We have made progress on our first site, but have not found what we were looking for. We did, however, find something that can help us possibly defend it. We will be rerouting Project Viper into 2nd priority, while we find more energy signatures that match the one we have. The security and defense team you assigned us, I believe they were designated 'Venator ERESTA' are pretty bad. We have been attacked 3 times in the last 2 days and almost defeated 2 of those times. With all due respect, sir, are you sure these are the best you have? I mean, there is basically the entire jedi council here, but they just sit in their temple. Also, speaking of that, we had some of those [REDACTED] people come to visit, and they totally copied one of their holocrons. I'm not a Jedi, but does that not seem a bit odd that they let someone like [REDACTED] come in and copy a holocron? Not to mention, that this grand admiral is borderline insane. But, they will do for now. We should be moving Project Viper back into priority number one ASAP, but for now, we will be focusing on Project 'Little Bird'. Project [REDACTED], Orions little side project is also being put to priority three. If you have any further questions please message either me or my assistant director who is linked in the Cc.

Regards,

Director Moderate.

Technically a storyline update moved.

Sign in to follow this