Recent Actions

Smoke

I have been thinking about this recently and I have come to relize the immaturity and disrespectful attitude I have shown to some people in Gaminglight. I want to apologize to certain King members and the multiple arguements in OOC regarding gang war etc. but most of all I would like to apologize to Rhenic, I don’t know what I was thinking to argue with you, you earned the position you are at and I need to respect your decision and judgement. I can assure you that I will not be arguing about gang war and the rival families and I will most likely split apart from them to avoid anymore conflicts such as the ones that have arised. I hope you can come to acknowledge and accept my apology and put all the events that have happened within the last week behind us. I am a Admin and I need to represent myself and the staff team better.

• Gaminglight Love 1

it was a fun war     but it  ended up personal   i don't hate you and i am not mad at you ether, but you  will be blacklisted from the kings due to  betrayal 

• Gaminglight Love 1

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

Apology accepted. 

• Gaminglight Love 1

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

Very mature of you Smoke :). Playing with you before, you seem like a really good dude. We should play together more often...

Wish you luck!

• Thanks 1

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."